Russell Wilson could have been a Miami Dolphin | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson could have been a Miami Dolphin

miami did score a td in the 4th quarter...a landry td...and they also converted a 2 point conversion...the qb accounted for 4 total tds in that game 3 passing 1 rushing and a 2 point conversion

idiotic argument indeed...but already shot all holes in prior and 71 just keeps driving that train...what can you do except ignore the guy :idk:

32 ppg final 6 you arent gonna win many games...is what it is...

And 3 games in the last 6 where the offense scored a single TD.

The game was essentially over because the defense had already allowed a 6 minute and a 3 minute drive. There's only 15 minutes in a quarter bud. The offense only had the ball one other time up until that interception.

Those 8 points were meaningless. The game was essentially over after Tannehill interception. We really scored 28 and none in the 4th that really counted

classic example of cherry picking right here...this is nyjunc esque...

Those 8 points were meaningless. The game was essentially over after Tannehill interception. We really scored 28 and none in the 4th that really counted

This game is to be blamed on the defense . 39 points where allowed. You do know this isn't basketball right ? 39 points on the road is absurd . I'd go as far as to say NObody wins that game.

The game was essentially over because the defense had already allowed a 6 minute and a 3 minute drive. There's only 15 minutes in a quarter bud. The offense only had the ball one other time up until that interception.

Offense had 2 chances in the 4th and did nothing which lost us the lead. Then after we are down 10 they magically start to move the ball. Denver was trading time for points.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

This game is to be blamed on the defense . 39 points where allowed. You do know this isn't basketball right ? 39 points on the road is absurd . I'd go as far as to say NObody wins that game.

If that is the case then you have to blame Seattle's defense for super Bowl loss and NOT Wilson's interception..

classic example of cherry picking right here...this is nyjunc esque...

Offense had 2 chances in the 4th and did nothing which lost us the lead. Then after we are down 10 they magically start to move the ball. Denver was trading time for points.

This is the equivalent of saying the heat should have won a game 170 -160 .

The DEFENSE allowed 39 points. What are you arguing I don't understand .

OK, you're getting away from my point that 12 other times this year teams figured out a way to keep the Broncos under 39 points and it had little to do with the offense putting up big numbers in the 4th quarter.

Uhmm...... When did seattles defense allow 39 points ? I don't quite remember. Your point makes zero sense.

As a matter of fact Wilson lost all games this year where his defense allowed more than 24 points . Lmfao

Now try again ...... 39 points

OK, you're getting away from my point that 12 other teams this year teams figured out a way to keep the Broncos under 39 points and it had little to do with the offense putting up big numbers in the 4th quarter.

Again how did they get to 39. Bad interception by offense gave them the last 7. So we are really talking 32. Still bad but not all on D.

It is amazing how you all forget how we got the points and how they got the points. The defense provided 2 short fields that lead to 14 of those 28 points
The offense turned it over on our goal line to give Denver 7 of their points. But we can block that out.

Prior to that garbage time Td drive we only had 229 yards of offense and only 32 in the 4th quarter.

These things happen in games. Tom Brady threw 2 interceptions in the SB. Still their defense only gave up 24 points. Wilson threw 4 interceptions in the title game, yet their defense only gave up 22 points.

There's no excuse for your team to give up 39 points. I don't care if you're playing against Peyton Manning or Dan Marino or some weird frankenstein combination of the two. NEVER should a defense that allows 39 points be given a pass, but for whatever reason here you are.

:lol: i'm doing the games right now on my qb evals...you don't want to get into how the defense gave up points immediately after the offense put points on the board...trust me...took the momentum gained and fired buck shot holes all in it

it was like it was the goal or something

They didn't give up points immediately. Denver had to work for every score except the one Tannehill setup. 12 play. 11 play, 8 play, 13 play. 9 play and 11 play drives.
Denver was executing. There is nothing you can do when a good offensive team executes like that. They can move right down the field. Just need to stop them in red zone. We did that twice but failed the other 5.

These things happen in games. Tom Brady threw 2 interceptions in the SB. Still their defense only gave up 24 points. Wilson threw 4 interceptions in the title game, yet their defense only gave up 22 points.

There's no excuse for your team to give up 39 points. I don't care if you're playing against Peyton Manning or Dan Marino or some weird frankenstein combination of the two. NEVER should a defense that allows 39 points be given a pass, but for whatever reason here you are.

When did I ever give them a pass? Look at my posts. They didn't play well and I have stated that. But you have to do a lot more on offense in the 4th to have any chance.

There in lies the problem. You think it is enough to score for 3 quarters and then quit playing. It didn't work for us and it didn't work for Seattle. Doesn't matter how good your defense is.

:lol: i'm doing the games right now on my qb evals...you don't want to get into how the defense gave up points immediately after the offense put points on the board...trust me...took the momentum gained and fired buck shot holes all in it

it was like it was the goal or something

Maybe my most hated part of the season. Score 7 yield 7 right back. Score to go up two scores...give up 7 and make a FG game. So frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom