Russell Wilson could have been a Miami Dolphin | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson could have been a Miami Dolphin

i'm not referring to denver i'm referring to the season as a whole...but 200 plus yards rushing to peyton manning you damn right you aren't gonna stop him...hell we gave up near or more than 200 yards rushing 3 straight weeks down the stretch back to back 80 yard 4th quarter td drives to baltimore a 158 qb rating to geno smith and 5 tds to minnesotas offense

this really is rediculous stuff...but i'm gonna bow out and get back to my qb evals + - work which some try to make fun of...but can't contribute anything to thus gets no real run...

Ryan Tannehill goes 26-36 for 228 yards with 3TDs and one TD rushing for a 104.9 rating, Defense allows 39 points(Denver pts/g: 30.1)... Its the QBs fault...
Wilson goes 14-29 for 209 yards with 1TD and 1 rushing TD 4INTS for a 44.3 rating,, defense allows 22 points(GB pts/g: 30.4)... The QB won that game...

Seattle O: 24.6 pts/game Fins: 24.3
Seattle r/p ratio for TDs: 20/20 Fins: 12/27
Seattle`s scoring D: 15.9 Fins: 23.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan Tannehill goes 26-36 for 228 yards with 3TDs and one TD rushing for a 104.9 rating, Defense allows 39 points(Denver pts/g: 30.1)... Its the QBs fault...
Wilson goes 14-29 for 209 yards with 1TD and 1 rushing TD 4INTS for a 44.3 rating,, defense allows 22 points(GB pts/g: 30.4)... The QB won that game...

Seattle O: 24.6 pts/game Fins: 24.3
Seattle r/p ratio for TDs: 20/20 Fins: 12/27
Seattle`s scoring D: 15.9 Fins: 23.3

:fhpotd:

something really stands out here - not sure what it means but...hmmm...could it be that Seattle doesn't give up points? Nah...

I still don't understand this thread. Two good young QBs, good leaders, good faces of their respective franchises, different styles and need different systems, but can't hate on either one of them.

I just don't think Wilson would be the Wilson everyone knows with this team and its weaknesses. On the flip side I think the Seahawks would still be top competitors with Ryan instead of Wilson. I don't know if they win a Super Bowl, but they'd be a playoff teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HEY.... i'm very shocked, but... this thread has made it all the way to my football number... #75!!! Time to celebrate!!! :brewskis:

HEY.... i'm very shocked, but... this thread has made it all the way to my football number... #75!!! Time to celebrate!!! :brewskis:

I think it's just because we have reached the offseason that it's still here. One thing's for sure just about every angle has been discussed. :brewskis: and there was some good points/thoughts mixed in at times.

Fun Fact: Russell Wilson played Billy Bob Thornton's elf sidekick in Bad Santa

Let me just add....when Miami has the leagues #1 defense and Marshawn Lynch or something the equal thereof....and at least a solid O-line...I'll trade Ryan for Russell and a 1st round pick...no....on second thought....No trade.

^^^^ LAST THING We had the #2 defense in the league around week 8 and were still a .500 team. The thread that won't die!! I'm sorry

^^^^ LAST THING We had the #2 defense in the league around week 8 and were still a .500 team. The thread that won't die!! I'm sorry

Please don't try to say our defense has been anywhere near as good as theirs over the last 3 seasons. Or our rbs anywhere near as good as Lynch.

Back
Top Bottom