Russell Wilson to seek trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson to seek trade

It's amazing to me how fans think that great players and ALL players in general would just love to come play for their favorite team. No one with super bowl aspirations is coming here. Screw the tax benefits. No QB wants to get killed behind a bad line with non-creative people calling plays. Rodgers would be foolish to look at anyone other than Pittsburgh at the top, maybe a Denver if he felt the front office could fill their remaining gaps. Both have a defense and become contenders quick for the AFC. And while the Packers probably won't deal him to another NFC team, there's no way he wants anything to do with Miami. Just like Manning didn't when looking to leave Indy. I imagine Russell is in the same boat. He's looking for a contender, not to get killed on a new team. Hell, after the last few weeks are you all sure Deshaun still wants to be here? I'm sure there's second thoughts going through his head.
Watson might be safer in prison than behind our o-line.

Only if Pete Carroll comes with him and may be their GM. I’m finally convinced that we won’t go nowhere I don’t care what players we get with our current coaching staff and
Bush league GM

The more QBs out there the better, supply vs demand. I’m still pondering Tua, he may have it or may not

Back
Top Bottom