Russell Wilson to seek trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson to seek trade

I've been in and out of the game, but wtf did Geno go in? I totally missed something.
Wilson hurt a finger on his throwing hand. For what it's worth, I thought Gino played as well or even better than Russel. It may be a good idea to bring him in as a backup.

Without Russell Wilson, Seattle is just as bad as Miami. He’s covering up a lot of holes. They can’t block, don’t get pressure, can’t stop the run, give up scores after the offense scores. Very Miami like.
But we have better weather and no state tax By the way, Russell has a boat and we have a lot more water - LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, why not? Let's trade the farm for a 32 year old QB that has the below cap numbers for the next 2 years of his contract (courtesy of Seahawks site fieldgulls):
  • 2022: $37,000,000
  • 2023: $40,000,000

View attachment 86674
Don't you mean "easy pass". - LOL

With the problem you describe, you could benefit from using Metamucil - LOL

I hope it didn't effect your "thinking" - LOL

Doesn’t even matter if the other two would be willing. Whichever of the 3 gets traded first is gonna set the market for the other two (more or less ). Rodgers and Wilson are not going for 3 first rounders and 2nds

Sure, why not? Let's trade the farm for a 32 year old QB that has the below cap numbers for the next 2 years of his contract (courtesy of Seahawks site fieldgulls):
  • 2022: $37,000,000
  • 2023: $40,000,000

View attachment 86674

You do realize if traded, his prorated signing bonus portion of those cap hits stay in Seattle and the team that trades for him has cap hits of:

2022: 24mil
2023, 27mil

Right?

This is of course, without any restructuring of said deal that can knock down the cap hits, while giving him guaranteed money and extending said deal.

I've been in and out of the game, but wtf did Geno go in? I totally missed something.

Wilson was hurt during Q4 and Geno Smith was QB for a few fourth quarter possessions/drives. I think he came in with about 8 minutes remaining at a point when the Seahawks were down 9 points.

Ehh he’ll be 34 next year. Unless it’s for dirt cheap I’m good. Still don’t have a clue about Tua rather spend resources fixing Oline and trade for proven players

Back
Top Bottom