Russell Wilson to seek trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson to seek trade

But we have better weather and no state tax and our police force has not been defunded. By the way, Russell has a boat and we have a lot more water - LOL
Washington doesn't have any state income tax either. Yes, Miami has the Atlantic lol, but there's plenty of water in and around Seattle, believe me.

So I'm out of the loop here. Why does Wilson want out of Seattle?

So I'm out of the loop here. Why does Wilson want out of Seattle?
He has no trade clause and he previously said his destinations will be Cowboys Raiders saints or The Bears. As of Thursday he said he has not requested a trade and in fact seem to work things out with Seattle but the issues in 2020 seem to be getting hit too much. Obviously, Miami would be the last place she would be interested in going if it ever does come to fruition.

It could make some sense if Seattle would value Tua, and I think they would.

No one in Seattle is interested in a full rebuild. Pete Carroll is way too old for that.

While Wilson is certainly a hall of famer, his salary doesnā€™t make him as valuable.

Iā€™d explore it but Iā€™m not giving up picks, just players.

It's amazing to me how fans think that great players and ALL players in general would just love to come play for their favorite team. No one with super bowl aspirations is coming here. Screw the tax benefits. No QB wants to get killed behind a bad line with non-creative people calling plays. Rodgers would be foolish to look at anyone other than Pittsburgh at the top, maybe a Denver if he felt the front office could fill their remaining gaps. Both have a defense and become contenders quick for the AFC. And while the Packers probably won't deal him to another NFC team, there's no way he wants anything to do with Miami. Just like Manning didn't when looking to leave Indy. I imagine Russell is in the same boat. He's looking for a contender, not to get killed on a new team. Hell, after the last few weeks are you all sure Deshaun still wants to be here? I'm sure there's second thoughts going through his head.

It could make some sense if Seattle would value Tua, and I think they would.

No one in Seattle is interested in a full rebuild. Pete Carroll is way too old for that.

While Wilson is certainly a hall of famer, his salary doesnā€™t make him as valuable.

Iā€™d explore it but Iā€™m not giving up picks, just players.
Her won't come here ala Manning so it's moot

Washington doesn't have any state income tax either. Yes, Miami has the Atlantic lol, but there's plenty of water in and around Seattle, believe me.
Yeah, and I bet that water is cold.

I understand the beaches have big rocks instead of sand. I also understand you have some big "octopi" i.e. the Pacific Giant Red Octopus. Must be a great place to kick off your "parka" and go for a swim - LOL

I understand the police force has basically left town. I hope you have your "Concealed Carry Permit" and have a place where you can shoot safely - No Joke intended!

There is always the danger of a rogue "Sasquatch" - LOL

By the way, how many active volcanos' are in Washington? I see, just enough to help keep things warm - LOL

Well there is always access to a "friendly" nation just one state away to the south - the "Republik of Kalifornia" - LOL

Makes "Cuba" seem like class - LOL

Apparently our only drawback, with everything else we have going for us, is the Dolphins Offensive Line. I understand they live up to their name, as do the "Seahawks" - LOL

It's amazing to me how fans think that great players and ALL players in general would just love to come play for their favorite team. No one with super bowl aspirations is coming here. Screw the tax benefits. No QB wants to get killed behind a bad line with non-creative people calling plays. Rodgers would be foolish to look at anyone other than Pittsburgh at the top, maybe a Denver if he felt the front office could fill their remaining gaps. Both have a defense and become contenders quick for the AFC. And while the Packers probably won't deal him to another NFC team, there's no way he wants anything to do with Miami. Just like Manning didn't when looking to leave Indy. I imagine Russell is in the same boat. He's looking for a contender, not to get killed on a new team. Hell, after the last few weeks are you all sure Deshaun still wants to be here? I'm sure there's second thoughts going through his head.
At least 22 of them - LOL

Back to rebuilding.
Well rebuilding the line. Think we good on the secondary and WR and QB. I prefer to draft a runner back. So we definitely need to get some O line with all that money. We ain't in good position to draft and develop at this point

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is expected to miss four to eight weeks with a ruptured tendon in the middle finger of his right hand, sources tell ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.

Wilson had surgery Friday.

Yeahhhhhhh.... no.

Don't you mean "easy pass". - LOL

With the problem you describe, you could benefit from using Metamucil - LOL

I hope it didn't effect your "thinking" - LOL
LOL, hard, easy, I think we get the meaning.

Hey, I'm an old man, I already benefiber, er, benefit from it!

You do realize if traded, his prorated signing bonus portion of those cap hits stay in Seattle and the team that trades for him has cap hits of:

2022: 24mil
2023, 27mil

Right?

This is of course, without any restructuring of said deal that can knock down the cap hits, while giving him guaranteed money and extending said deal.
Yeahhhhh, no. For the same reasons I already mentioned.

Lol Wilson wants to leave Seattle because of bad O-line play. Heā€™s not going to leave that for an even worse one in Miami
Amen... were the least likley team to get him lol. Better line play in the CFL, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have a better shot at getting Wilson

šŸ˜ƒ

Back
Top Bottom