Rutgers and ESPN, Perfect together! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rutgers and ESPN, Perfect together!

Thursday games are getting a little bland nowadays. It seems they only play ACC teams and Big East teams and the occasional SEC game here and there. It seems that N.C. State and WVU get about fifty nationally televised games a year.

Thursday games are getting a little bland nowadays. It seems they only play ACC teams and Big East teams and the occasional SEC game here and there. It seems that N.C. State and WVU get about fifty nationally televised games a year.

It seems ESPN only loves 50 point games?

Seriosly does anyone appereciate a good defensive struggle anymore? :confused:

No because last season was a fluke.....

Lots of teams have a flash in the pan great season but now teams are actually going to get up to play you because they wont go in expecting an easy win. I'm not saying you will be horrible or anything but Im expecting an at least 3 loss season.

:lol:

Don't worry, someday Miami may win 7 or 8 games again.

:lol:

Don't worry, someday Miami may win 7 or 8 games again.

Why must you bash a person for staing his opinion, his opinion actually does have some truth to it.

Utah 2004
BYU 200? (whenver they thought they got snubbed)
etc.

These schools had a great season, but were unable to be consistent in winning over the next few years.

Obviously they didnt flat out suck, but they were unable to repeat their performance of the previous season.

Im not saying Rutgers will never be great again, I actually see them in a BCS bowl next year

Why must you bash a person for staing his opinion, his opinion actually does have some truth to it.

Utah 2004
etc.

These schools had a great season, but were unable to be consistent in winning over the next few years.

Obviously they didnt flat out suck, but they were unable to repeat their performance of the previous season.

Im not saying Rutgers will never be great again, I actually see them in a BCS bowl next year

Yeah but those teams graduated a bunch of their players. Rutgers is bringing back their QB, Heisman Candidate RB, and all of their WR's. On defense they are bringing back a lot too.

UTAH lost their coach, QB and a bunch of players. Same with BYU.

Utah 2004
etc.

he has been bad mouthing Rutgers all year, he is a Miami fan, and it was not bad mouthing, its called having some fun with a person who you post with all the time.

That's awesome. Rutgers offense is going to be fun to watch next season. Mike Teel will be coming into his own, he had gained a lot of confidence in the last few games of the season.

I expect Ray Ray Rice to absolutely blow up even bigger next season, he will be in the Heisman talks again. He is going to be amazing.

Kenny Britt showed what he can be late in the season, a huge target with good speed.

Yes, they lose Brian Leonard, the heart and soul of the team. It will be a big hit to their offense. The most reliable player I have ever seen, he would get you a first down in a key situation no matter what.

They also got that Manny Abreu kid, he supposed to be a beast. One of the best linebacker prospects in the nation is going to Piscataway, New Jersey.

Expect big things from Rutgers again!

It seems ESPN only loves 50 point games?

Seriosly does anyone appereciate a good defensive struggle anymore? :confused:
Defensive struggle? If you're talking about the Big 12 than you're only half correct, the "struggle" part. I would take half of the Big East to beat Oklahoma or Texas.

Back
Top Bottom