RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad!

54Fins

Anonymous User
Reaction score
Not much more to say.I'm excited where this group of players are going.Give alot of the credit to Shiano.He has them believing that they can win.Of course the tough part of the schedule is coming up,but i'm really starting to believe also.Let's hear it for the 1st college football team. LETS GO R-U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless them for being 6-0 but who have they beat?

Howard, UNC, Illinois, Navy, South Florida, and Ohio.

Pitt, WV, L'ville. Win at least 1. Don't get killed in any......then maybe I will believe they are for real. IF this team ends up like 7-5 or 8-4 after a 6-0 start, then its a dissapointing season.

MikeO said:

Pitt, WV, L'ville. Win at least 1. Don't get killed in any......then maybe I will believe they are for real. IF this team ends up like 7-5 or 8-4 after a 6-0 start, then its a dissapointing season.
:eek:

MikeO said:

I read your posts about them before.Fine,if you don't like them:boohoo: No need to tell me who they beat.The tough part is coming,and i'll STILL be routing for them!:D

the Rutgers will beat Pitt than what will you guys say

nick1 said:
the Rutgers will beat Pitt than what will you guys say

I will say they beat Pittsburgh and they beat a pretty good team....:confused2 :confused2 :confused2 What am I supposed to say? :confused:

MikeO said:
I will say they beat Pittsburgh and they beat a pretty good team....:confused2 :confused2 :confused2 What am I supposed to say? :confused:
exactly that

I think them playing WVU should be a good game. they have a good back. But i dont know if its enough to match our speed on offense

How bout Sophomore QB pat white? 15 rushes 240 something yards and 4 touchdowns. Can anybody say QB spy?..lol

WestVirginiaFan said:
I think them playing WVU should be a good game. they have a good back. But i dont know if its enough to match our speed on offense

How bout Sophomore QB pat white? 15 rushes 240 something yards and 4 touchdowns. Can anybody say QB spy?..lol

pat white might get in big trouble if he has to pass the ball since he hasnt shown much of it so far.

54Fins said:
Not much more to say.I'm excited where this group of players are going.Give alot of the credit to Shiano.He has them believing that they can win.Of course the tough part of the schedule is coming up,but i'm really starting to believe also.Let's hear it for the 1st college football team. LETS GO R-U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are playing very well but it helps when you play Navy, UNC, Illionois and the other dregs they have played. I'd like to see Rutgers actually face a decent team to see if they are for real.

pat white might get in big trouble if he has to pass the ball since he hasnt shown much of it so far

With a rushing attack like WVU has, why pass the ball. Dont forget that Pat White was in the MLB draft. You know he has the arm power

And if you remember in the sugar bowl on his 2nd TD pass he had to thread a needle to get it to reynaud between 2 bulldawg defenders

I dont think we'd have a probplem in the passing game with Bolden who is 6'5. Reynaud and Myles have certainly shown they can catch

Back
Top Bottom