RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad!

WestVirginiaFan said:
With a rushing attack like WVU has, why pass the ball. Dont forget that Pat White was in the MLB draft. You know he has the arm power

And if you remember in the sugar bowl on his 2nd TD pass he had to thread a needle to get it to reynaud between 2 bulldawg defenders

I dont think we'd have a probplem in the passing game with Bolden who is 6'5. Reynaud and Myles have certainly shown they can catch
Exactly, we can throw the ball, but when you run as effectively as we do ... WHY???

- There are three things that can happen when you throw the football, and two of them are bad.
V. Lombardi

Best of luck to Rutgers but they better not take Pitt and Tyler Palko lightly. Wanny has them playing good football.

West Virginia isn't a good team, they will lose at least 2 games. same with Louisville, Pitt or Rutgers will win the Big East IMO

nick1 said:
West Virginia isn't a good team, they will lose at least 2 games. same with Louisville, Pitt or Rutgers will win the Big East IMO
:lolcry:

nyjunc said:
They are playing very well but it helps when you play Navy, UNC, Illionois and the other dregs they have played. I'd like to see Rutgers actually face a decent team to see if they are for real.
I"m not the one to make the schedules.I have nothing to do with BCS.I have nothing to do with rankings either.So i guess there are some people impressed with the way there playing.16 in the BSC rankings IS JUST THAT.That impresses me!

nick1 said:
so pittsburgh and rutgers are better than west virginia and louisville? explain. please do.

Bumpus said:
Exactly, we can throw the ball, but when you run as effectively as we do ... WHY???

- There are three things that can happen when you throw the football, and two of them are bad.
V. Lombardi

I'm not convinced you can throw the ball though, atleast not when it counts.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

nick1 said:

Ohio St. isn't a good team and the same with Michigan. I think they will lose at least 2 games and Purdue or Wisconsin will win the Big10.

Ohhh wait nevermind.......

:shakeno: You know how crazy it sounds when you just spout out nonsence.....
Maybe in the future you could back up such statements with some type of intelligent discussion on why you feel that way.

WVU is a good team. Will they go undefeated and play in a NC game? I hope so, but there are still alot of games to be played and anything can happen. Don't just hate on WVU cause whatever team you root for isn't doing well. They finished top 5 last year and returned basically the same team this year. Anyone that has even a little bit of football knowledge knows that WVU is a good team.

Anyways this thread is about Rutgers and I am glad to see them do well for a change. Would be nice to finish up the Regular Season Schedule playing against a Solid team. Depending on how both teams do in the coming weeks that final game could decide the BigEast Champ.

Why are we even talking about WVU????

As coach says, one game at a time, I'm only worried about Pitt right now.

305TillIDie said:
I miss putting a whoopin' on Rutgers :evil:

They are getting better every year, they came along ways in football..im happy for that program

If your talking Miami, they would get a whoopin this year! They can't get out of there own way! FIU bullied them.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
If your talking Miami, they would get a whoopin this year! They can't get out of there own way! FIU bullied them.
bring on Rugters anyday of the week :wink:

FIU bullied Miami? did you watch the game?

35-0 Miami and FIU bullied them? :sidelol:

305TillIDie said:
bring on Rugters anyday of the week :wink:

FIU bullied Miami? did you watch the game?

35-0 Miami and FIU bullied them? :sidelol:

They smacked them upside the head and Miami went criminal again, like they always do.

Thats why they want Rutgers coach!:wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
They smacked them upside the head and Miami went criminal again, like they always do.

Thats why they want Rutgers coach!:wink:
FIU started, miami finished it

like Miami smacked Rutgers back in the day :sidelol:

dont worry..your Coach is always a cane..he'll be coaching at miami again :D

Back
Top Bottom