RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
And Louie looked shaky this week, but I still think they are the team to beat.
L'ville looks shakey EVERY week but they find a way to win

And Rice is a awesome back, but man is that Leonard a stud, you see those blocks today!!!

good recruiting news for Rutgers. 4 star LB, Manny Abreu (ranked 4th best SLB in the country) chose Rutgers over Florida and Michigan.

Abreu is a guy who would've had a shot to start at LB as a Freshman for either Michigan or Florida (especially since Brandon Graham is becoming a DE

NJFINSFAN1 said:
And Rice is a awesome back, but man is that Leonard a stud, you see those blocks today!!!

Leonard is also a great runner for a FB. Had it not been for Rice, he'd be in the Heisman race.

Also, let me tell you how highly the NFL scouts think about him. Bill Cowher and the Pitt scouts were trying to convince him to come out last year, and were promising him to pick him in the first round

ChambersWI said:
good recruiting news for Rutgers. 4 star LB, Manny Abreu (ranked 4th best SLB in the country) chose Rutgers over Florida and Michigan.

Abreu is a guy who would've had a shot to start at LB as a Freshman for either Michigan or Florida (especially since Brandon Graham is becoming a DE

Yep, saw that in the paper two days ago.

Rutgers just may have turned the corner for a while.

It started with Coach S, but then Teel saying yes.

MikeO said:
Well up until tonight it was a creampuff schedule, let's not ignore certain facts. They played a IAA school for christ sakes. But it doesn't take away they are 7-0 and control their own destiny to win a BCS birth. They are for real though. They get respect.
The BCS and the other polls feel they are for real,right? I have a feeling when they stumble,you will be there to bash them.:wink:

depends how they stumble. If you lose to L'ville or WV, no who can bash them.

Lose to Cincy or Syracuse........yeah, expect to be bashed!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
:cooldude: nuff' said.

Looking at the schedule, they should handle Ucon (Ranked 106 against the run), and then the first big game is Thursday the following week against Loiue!!!

ChambersWI said:

WOOT! things are changing in Jersey.

MikeO said:
depends how they stumble. If you lose to L'ville or WV, no who can bash them.

Lose to Cincy or Syracuse........yeah, expect to be bashed!

Worse they should be is 10-2, which is huge for this program.

Good night guys, time to kiss up to wifey so I can sit in front of the TV tomorrow and watch the fins!!!

Go Rutger's.. whats up john. man did i get sunburned at that game

Back
Top Bottom