RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad!

54Fins said:
Thanks for seeing that.I thought the thread changed in the middle somewhere.BTW Rutgers would beat on Miami this year if they played.There is no use in bringing up the past.Go R-U Beat Pitt.

The only common team the two have played has been North Carolina and Rutgers struggled w/ UNC(if not for a blown overturned TD who knows who wins) while Miami blew them out. Miami has been dreadful this year and Rutgers has gone undefeated against a creampuff sched but just b/c UM has 2 losses and Rutgers is unbeaten doesn't mean Rutgers would beat Miami.

nyjunc said:
The only common team the two have played has been North Carolina and Rutgers struggled w/ UNC(if not for a blown overturned TD who knows who wins) while Miami blew them out. Miami has been dreadful this year and Rutgers has gone undefeated against a creampuff sched but just b/c UM has 2 losses and Rutgers is unbeaten doesn't mean Rutgers would beat Miami.

Dosen't mean they wouldn't either!:wink:

LETS GO R-U LETS GO R-U LETS GO R-U. RUTGERS 102-6 :tongue:

Big East has 3 unbeaten teams heading into the final weekend of October.

Well,lets talk. Where are the naysayers who doubted?:confused: How about the creampuff schedule? IMO they did a GREAT job. All i got was a bunch of $hit in this thread(and a whole bunch of off topic stuff) I'm getting ready to drive to the Fins game tomorrow.BUT THIS IS RUTGERS WIN TONIGHT! 20-10 :D :D :D Now,can i get some respect?

MikeO said:
Big East has 3 unbeaten teams heading into the final weekend of October.

And Louie looked shaky this week, but I still think they are the team to beat.

54Fins said:
Well,lets talk. Where are the naysayers who doubted?:confused: How about the creampuff schedule? IMO they did a GREAT job. All i got was a bunch of $hit in this thread(and a whole bunch of off topic stuff) I'm getting ready to drive to the Fins game tomorrow.BUT THIS IS RUTGERS WIN TONIGHT! 20-10 :D :D :D Now,can i get some respect?

Well up until tonight it was a creampuff schedule, let's not ignore certain facts. They played a IAA school for christ sakes. But it doesn't take away they are 7-0 and control their own destiny to win a BCS birth. They are for real though. They get respect.

One thing I need to say is Coach has done an awesome job with that defense, they are undersized and still dominate the line of scrimmage.

Back
Top Bottom