RUTGERS:Shiano Coach of the year! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUTGERS:Shiano Coach of the year!

mjwenz said:
Oh no! Which safety spot does he play?

Well he is 6'3" 200 pounds and can run!

Does it matter, just keep getting better, competition for starting jobs is great!

Congrats

Interested to see if he can keep it up.

Skeet84 said:
I would not say all that

he took a team that was a laughing stock and now theyre a threat to make a BCS game...hard to find someone who went from such a JOKE of a program to a team nobody will wanna schedule.

DBoston80 said:
he took a team that was a laughing stock and now theyre a threat to make a BCS game...hard to find someone who went from such a JOKE of a program to a team nobody will wanna schedule.

You said that no one deserves it more and I think your wrong. What Jim Grobe did at a Joke program also and all the injuries. Plus they also don't have the talent near Rutgers and won won their conference

Skeet84 said:
You said that no one deserves it more and I think your wrong. What Jim Grobe did at a Joke program also and all the injuries. Plus they also don't have the talent near Rutgers and won won their conference

he deserves to be mentioned but Rutgers was truely a laughing stock before Schiano.

But I agree he deserves credit.

DBoston80 said:
he deserves to be mentioned but Rutgers was truely a laughing stock before Schiano.

But I agree he deserves credit.

If you don't think Wake was a Laughing stock either your crazy. Ruters went to a bowl last year so I mean its not like there horrible

Skeet84 said:
If you don't think Wake was a Laughing stock either your crazy. Ruters went to a bowl last year so I mean its not like there horrible

Im speaking of the improvment of that program since he has been there..its amazing.

DBoston80 said:
Im speaking of the improvment of that program since he has been there..its amazing.

Yeah me too, But this is a 1 year award not since you have been at the program

Skeet84 said:
Yeah me too, But this is a 1 year award not since you have been at the program

Well I like Wake but they will likely get pounded in there bowl game...I think Rutgers wins theirs..not that it really matters becasue this award has already been given out.

But I feel the right man won.

DBoston80 said:
Well I like Wake but they will likely get pounded in there bowl game...I think Rutgers wins theirs..not that it really matters becasue this award has already been given out.

But I feel the right man won.

Well look at what bowl game each team is playing in and glad to see Wake actually win there own Conference

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Well he is 6'3" 200 pounds and can run!

Does it matter, just keep getting better, competition for starting jobs is great!
He can take over for Girault, my boy Courtney Greene needs to stay in the lineup!

Back
Top Bottom