RUTGERS:Shiano Coach of the year! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUTGERS:Shiano Coach of the year!

54Fins

Anonymous User
Reaction score
That makes 2 Coach of the Year awards and Big East Coach of the year.:D Sorry,but to all the people who said he would go Miami. :sidelol: I told you so! Now,let's bring up their out of Conference Schedule and all that jazz.:lol: N.J. will now start taking bids on top recruits.

Skeet84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wow what bowl are you playing in? I mean its great that he got coach of the year, But look what bowl your playing in. Your still not getting the big recruits. I would not start talking the trash just yet because Miami has alittle bit more to brag about.

54Fins

Anonymous User
Reaction score
Skeet84 said:
Wow what bowl are you playing in? I mean its great that he got coach of the year, But look what bowl your playing in. Your still not getting the big recruits. I would not start talking the trash just yet because Miami has alittle bit more to brag about.
:sidelol: :lol:

Rafiki

The Truth (I promise)
Reaction score
He deserves it. Turning Rutgers around from a joke to a contender is a huge undertaking and for him to do that makes him worthy of Coach of the Year.

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Club Member
Reaction score
With the turnaround that he has accomplished for that program ... it would have been a travesty to award it to anyone else!

Congrats, coach.

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score

Cool Calm Mike

Paint It Gold
Reaction score
NJFINSFAN1 said:
The spoils keep coming for Rutgers as the Scarlet Knights netted yet another impressive verbal commitment Sunday. Joseph Nicolas, a 6-foot-3, 200-pound safety, didn't even wait for his ride to the airport before telling Rutgers' coaches he'd like to accept their scholarship offer.

Another good Florida recruit!!!!:wink:

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=eXJpcnk3ZjczN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkxNjImZmdiZWw3Zjd2cWVlRUV5eTcwNDAyNzUmeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

Oh no! Which safety spot does he play?

Top Bottom