Ryan Fitzpatrick likely to retire | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitzpatrick likely to retire

FinPhan54

Basement Dweller
Club Member
Reaction score

Apparently John Clayton also said that the Broncos were interested in him as a backup but he was not.

if this is true, I am So grateful that he was on our team and I hope We find a way to keep him in our organization. His natural energy was so great in this ****ed up world

Yes, it would be nice if he would be okay staying on as a backup. He could be to Tua what Strock was to Marino back in the day.

man, aggravating he didn’t get the shot he deserved on his way out.

From my couch, it's hard to find a team where he would fit as a starter.

If this is it for Fitzpatrick, he sure had a lot of magic moments. He will go down as one of my favorite Dolphins.

In my nightmare.

Patriots will sign him, he will start for them and they will win the AFC East.

From my couch, it's hard to find a team where he would fit as a starter.

If this is it for Fitzpatrick, he sure had a lot of magic moments. He will go down as one of my favorite Dolphins.
I thought he would have been good for Indy before they traded for Wentz. Still could go to NE.

I don't understand this move. Is it because he doesn't want to be a backup anywhere or because we won't have him as a backup here?

First if this is true, then well done on your time with the Fins we certainly got more value out of him than many expected including my self.
This is both in results wise and education regards Tua.

Wondering if a team after the draft might sign him if they drafted a high rookie QB. This would give him a chance to start but knowing like Tua the team would like a look at the rookie at some stage and he could give some advice to the rookie through out the season.

Back
Top Bottom