Ryan Fitztrade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Fitztrade

ChrisTRD

Active Roster
Reaction score
There a few QB needy teams after just week 2. Fitz has shown flashes in his career. With a decent O he can falsely think you have something. Can we get anything for him from say the Steelers or Saints? Even a mid rounder?

No. I keep hearing 0-2 teams make the playoffs 11% of the time. He’s been our offensive leader so far and since Miami is still in the playoff hunt no reason to disrupt the offensive groove the team is in right now.

I could see them trading at this point, although Rosen might be the better target. I believe they have already made their decision on Rosen, and that is why the need to reach the number 1 spot in the draft is so critical and why they have cut the roster so deep. Rosen to the Saints or Steelers just makes sense.

ryan fitzpatrick is our starter. if we trade him, then we don't have a starter either! and as we saw yesterday with all the drops, rosen doesn't throw a very catchable ball :lol: :lol: :lol: . finally, we're obviously only looking to trade solid young players on team-friendly deals like minkah and drake. ewok ain't goin' nowhere!!!

Why the hell wouldn't we trade Fitz as he has shown nothing other than providing the means for the tank...I may have answered my own question.

Fitznotsomagic, wasn't he signed really late in FA? Anyone could have had him at at anytime, unlikely anyone has even inquired about trading for him now.

Fitzmagic keeps the tank (rebuild) in full effect. Don't trade him.

Where is CoryMatthews? I need to see Fitz's obscure stats for the 89th time to remember them.

who in the world would want RF?

Fitznotsomagic, wasn't he signed really late in FA? Anyone could have had him at at anytime, unlikely anyone has even inquired about trading for him now.
Actually, i think he signed pretty early, but I can't see anyone giving us anything for him.

Where is CoryMatthews? I need to see Fitz's obscure stats for the 89th time to remember them.
paging @CoryMatthews

Anyways, I'd love to trade Ryan Fitpatrick to a team, for anything literally. Let us get a look at Rosen, the tank will go just fine with out ol fitzy

LMAO....what the heck do people think we can get for R. Fitz? MRI Machine maybe?

Back
Top Bottom