Ryan Tannehill 1 yard shy of the Jets TOTAL yards on offense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill 1 yard shy of the Jets TOTAL yards on offense

I watched most of the jets game yesterday and boy did they down right look awful on offense. It' is going to be a long season for them with tony at the helm.

Clarification, Tony's not a clown. Per WVDolphans previous post. Tony is a "bewb"!!!

Just stop with down playing of the jets. They have 2 more playoff losses than we have in the last 3 years. As you all know, fact. bears eat beets. bears. beets. battle star galactia.

The Jets were also missing their all-world center, their starting RT, their #1 WR, their starting slot receiver ... so, what did you expect?

Besides, it was only the first preseason game and it will take a while for the Jets' OL to "gel". You wait until the Jets get into the playoffs, and then you'll see how good they are. Elite!

So, how was my Junc imitation? Needs work, huh? :wave:

The Jets were also missing their all-world center, their starting RT, their #1 WR, their starting slot receiver ... so, what did you expect?

Besides, it was only the first preseason game and it will take a while for the Jets' OL to "gel". You wait until the Jets get into the playoffs, and then you'll see how good they are. Elite!

Anyone familiar with the way Tony Sparano works an offensive line knows that they will never have time to "gel". They will only be considered locked solid into positions once the Jets sign Marc Colombo. Then they can "gel" as a unit of total suck.

you forogt to mention how they made it to the afc champ game 2 years in a row, lol!

You know it's preseason game 1, right? you know you only scored 7 pts, right? they don't award you more pts for more yds gained, scoring pts is what matters.

You know it's preseason game 1, right? you know you only scored 7 pts, right? they don't award you more pts for more yds gained, scoring pts is what matters.

Capture42200942804AM-1.jpg

Better get used to what you have. You now have an OC who thinks because the game is called FOOTball that the only way you can score is with FGs. Add to that your HC with his footfetish and I can see the kicker being your highest paid player.

Better get used to what you have. You now have an OC who thinks because the game is called FOOTball that the only way you can score is with FGs. Add to that your HC with his footfetish and I can see the kicker being your highest paid player.

an OC that offensive guru Sean Payton wanted to be his OC in NO when he left Dallas. I'll trust his opinion over some bitter dolphin fans. isn't it funny how dan henning was the problem for your team until his replacement sucked then it all fell on Tony as if Tony was your OC.

an OC that offensive guru Sean Payton wanted to be his OC in NO when he left Dallas. I'll trust his opinion over some bitter dolphin fans. isn't it funny how dan henning was the problem for your team until his replacement sucked then it all fell on Tony as if Tony was your OC.
Actually Daboll was much better then Henning. Tony's fault is the philosophy of playing it close to the vest. That didn't change.

talk to the foot...

I am far from bitter....I'm quite happy actually. For dolphins fans, things couldn't have worked out better....

Back
Top Bottom