Ryan Tannehill 1 yard shy of the Jets TOTAL yards on offense | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill 1 yard shy of the Jets TOTAL yards on offense

an OC that offensive guru Sean Payton wanted to be his OC in NO when he left Dallas. I'll trust his opinion over some bitter dolphin fans. isn't it funny how dan henning was the problem for your team until his replacement sucked then it all fell on Tony as if Tony was your OC.

On the other hand, oblivious Tony threw his players under the bus for failure to execute the very same Henning playcalling that opposing players were laughing about that they could predict 3 out of every 5 plays. Tony's the same guy who kept Columbo in the lineup and the same guy who that very same Sean Payton was laughing his ass over and thanking for a win based on Tony's clueless time out calling. So aside from the fact that 67% of the plays Tony called that season in Dallas were designed by Todd Haley and executed by his players.. by players so far superior to any Jets players it's not even up for discussion. So despite your new talking point, when it comes to offensive expertise Tony ain't even close to being in the discussion. Hell, even the wildcat is Henning's, David Lee's and had to be forced onto Tony by Parcells whose ego was intent on showing that the single wing could work in the modern era.

Last edited by a moderator:
an OC that offensive guru Sean Payton wanted to be his OC in NO when he left Dallas. I'll trust his opinion over some bitter dolphin fans. isn't it funny how dan henning was the problem for your team until his replacement sucked then it all fell on Tony as if Tony was your OC.

You don't think we as Dolphins fans are credible in our opinions of Sparano? If anyone has any experience with judging how Sparano ran plays regarding decisions with FGs, going for TDs, etc. it would be us.

I am far from bitter....I'm quite happy actually. For dolphins fans, things couldn't have worked out better....

Things alwats work out great for the dolphins...in the offseason. Then the season starts and you are smacked back to reality.

You don't think we as Dolphins fans are credible in our opinions of Sparano? If anyone has any experience with judging how Sparano ran plays regarding decisions with FGs, going for TDs, etc. it would be us.

I don't b/c he wasn;t your OC. HC's by nature tend to be more conservative than OC/DCs, you haven't seen him running an offense. None of us really have. To act like he will be the same guy you had as HC(a guy who 2 years ago vaark LOVED and thought was one of the best HCs in the game) is a little unfair.

Back
Top Bottom