Ryan Tannehill expects new coach Adam Gase to give his running backs entire series. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill expects new coach Adam Gase to give his running backs entire series.

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ryan Tannehill expects new coach Adam Gase to give his running backs entire series.

"That'll be good for Jay," Tannehill said of hyped second-year pro Jay Ajayi. The Dolphins' old staff made a habit of getting too cute in the backfield, shuttling Lamar Miller off the field far too often. Ajayi has durability question marks, but the kind of three-down skill-set that would certainly enable him to remain on the field if Gase is serious about letting him get into a rhythm. With the Dolphins striking out on running backs over and over again in free agency, Ajayi is very much on the RB2 radar for the time being. Miami remains highly likely to draft competition.

Source: Armando Salguero on Twitter
Mar 21 - 2:35 PM

Good for Ajayi? TBD

Would have been awesome for Lamar Miller.

Its all about his knee, not the talent. But according to ajayi, its way overblown and the knee doesnt bother him at all. I get a feeling t-bum doesnt like ajayi. I'm betting it had something to do with something happening during the draft as t-bum was putting the screws to hickey on his smear campaign.

EVERY position needs competition for sure but when you have a rb with the talent jay ajayi does and its rumoured you may take an rb in round one, you have to think something else is in play. T-scums bizzarre comment about ajayi's blocking during camp last year plays into the thought.

Its all about his knee, not the talent. But according to ajayi, its way overblown and the knee doesnt bother him at all. I get a feeling t-bum doesnt like ajayi. I'm betting it had something to do with something happening during the draft as t-bum was putting the screws to hickey on his smear campaign.

EVERY position needs competition for sure but when you have a rb with the talent jay ajayi does and its rumoured you may take an rb in round one, you have to think something else is in play. T-scums bizzarre comment about ajayi's blocking during camp last year plays into the thought.

I'm thinking that insecure Tannenbaum, who has a lot to prove after being rejected by the team that knows him best, and blacklisted by the league who saw what he's left in his wake until our clueless owner went dumpster diving, is systematically eliminating all the remnants of the few good things that Ireland and then Hickey left as their legacies. The purpose of this is to prove to the league that he can successfully build a team from scratch based on his own judgment. And since he's got hapless Steve bamboozled, he's got all the time in the world to do so, with Gase being the sacrificial lamb along the way.

And where is the outcry over Ross circumventing the Rooney Rule since it's obvious that Tannebaum was involved last season in personnel decisions on all fronts and voila, a season later, is making all the decisions with his rubber stamp figurehead GM there for appearance-sake??? What a ****ing sham!!!

The Finsiders ‏@TheFinsiders 36s36 seconds ago
Gase says he likes Ajayi but "We're going to have 2 guys, that's how we're going to play...you need to have multiple running backs (in NFL)"

Back
Top Bottom