Ryan Tannehill Training camp highlights thus far | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Training camp highlights thus far

Miller at WR coming around for the end around...I like.

I saw that too....somthing Sparanos regime would never do in a million plays. It also set up the following play action play with a WR end around. I like it.

Practice or not, pads or not, helmet or not, i saw better play actions in that one video alone than in 3 years with Chad Henne.

This guy reminds me so much of myself 25 years ago-i had that quick release. I had that gun of an arm. I had that accuracy. Only one thing i was missing ...im only 5'5...and the rest is history!

This year's Juan Huron. lol

This guy reminds me so much of myself 25 years ago-i had that quick release. I had that gun of an arm. I had that accuracy. Only one thing i was missing ...im only 5'5...and the rest is history!

** cough ** you are talking about throwing a footbball right? ... hairy palms.

What's this our star QB clashing with the red and orange - fashion police will be all over that one!!

frodoknowsfootball-1.png

Back
Top Bottom