Ryan Tannehill’s Regenexx Experience | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill’s Regenexx Experience

Lol at this site. Since I last checked here about an hour ago, 2 new Tannehill threads have been made. One, singing his praises, bringing the same 5 arguments that were brought multiple times in the previous 5000 threads. And then there's this thread, driving by Tannehill's house, egging and TP'ing him and Lauren to oblivion.

Long live the Tannehill debate.

Lol at this site. Since I last checked here about an hour ago, 2 new Tannehill threads have been made. One, singing his praises, bringing the same 5 arguments that were brought multiple times in the previous 5000 threads. And then there's this thread, driving by Tannehill's house, egging and TP'ing him and Lauren to oblivion.

Long live the Tannehill debate.

I wouldn't say that. Good for him on getting spokesperson money. But certainly one can see the humor in Regenexx using a customer in which their product did not work?

"Without surgery"

... Uhh... This is something he had done after surgery I assume... I hope... right? Because that "without surgery" thing didn't go so well for him...

Talk about a bad fit...

This was obviously before those deviant stem cells revolted
and demanded to be reallocated for parkinson's!

Beyond that. OMG! WTF was Thill thinking??? Oh let me guess ------------- $$$$$$$$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom