Ryan to Rebuilding Clubs: How Convenient | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan to Rebuilding Clubs: How Convenient

We have the SAME record as you guys and we are playing w/ a rookie QB and w/o our best O and D players.

Sanchez is getting better every week, he is clearly developing.

Actaully Braylon didn't drop a TD, he dropped a 2 pt conversion BUT the ball was a tad behind him and the defender made a great hit to knock it out. It wasn't a bad drop.

Why does our chemistry suck?

We are playing like an average to below average team but we have better talent than that. Please don't forget we have a rookie QB and rookie HC and we have lost 2 of our most important players in the last 3-4 weeks.

It's not like we are getting killed every week.

I think this rookie QB and HC thing is a little overused....

The guy has been a coach in this league for many years. He is still the guy who runs that defense and has guys to handle the offense.

Sanchez was 16-30 for 200 yards a TD and 2 picks....COMING OFF A BYE WEEK!!! He had 2 weeks to prepare for the defensive juggernaut called the Jaguars....that's progress????

Sanchez was 16-30 for 200 yards a TD and 2 picks....COMING OFF A BYE WEEK!!! He had 2 weeks to prepare for the defensive juggernaut called the Jaguars....that's progress????

Rexy gave the team 6 days of that bye week off :lol::lol::lol:

Now he has no clue where to go from here and there is 7 games left :hump:

This is Rex right now ... :confused: + :boohoo:

Your post makes no sense considering Edwards is 26 years old and the Jets are a pretty young team built for the long haul. Your post comes across as wishful thinking IMO. I undertsand, If I was a Phins fan I would be scared too considering the Jets have the most talent in the division and finally a coach that knows how to use it.

Oops....

Rexy gave the team 6 days of that bye week off :lol::lol::lol:

Now he has no clue where to go from here and there is 7 games left :hump:

This is Rex right now ... :confused: + :boohoo:

Sanchez made use of those days off though....went back to HS to throw patterns to HS WR's.....I guess he didn't take into account that NFL CB's would be playing on the other side on Sunday.

Sanchez made use of those days off though....went back to HS to throw patterns to HS WR's.....I guess he didn't take into account that NFL CB's would be playing on the other side on Sunday.

and he played well on Sunday brining us back from a big deficit to give us the lead in the final minutes.

and he played well on Sunday brining us back from a big deficit to give us the lead in the final minutes.

I guess I was unaware that 16-30 1 TD and 2 Picks was playing well....that grading scale should definately kepp Jamarcus Russell off the bench!

I guess I was unaware that 16-30 1 TD and 2 Picks was playing well....that grading scale should definately kepp Jamarcus Russell off the bench!

Watch the games, don't just look at the stat sheets. His first INT was a deep ball on the 1st play and his 2nd INT our D got the ball right back. He led us to the lead after being down 21-10 in the 4th qtr.

Watch the games, don't just look at the stat sheets. His first INT was a deep ball on the 1st play and his 2nd INT our D got the ball right back. He led us to the lead after being down 21-10 in the 4th qtr.
what was the final score..I think thats what matters the most...NO :err:

Your post makes no sense considering Edwards is 26 years old and the Jets are a pretty young team built for the long haul. Your post comes across as wishful thinking IMO. I undertsand, If I was a Phins fan I would be scared too considering the Jets have the most talent in the division and finally a coach that knows how to use it.

haha yep, we are shaking in our boots.:lol::lol:

I wish we could play the Jets every week. Ted Ginn seems to only play good againist you guys.:up:

I did watch the game. The first pick was grossly underthrown and the 2nd was even uglier. It doesn't matter if your D gets the ball right back. It's still more time that your O spends off the field and your D spends on it.

Don't look at the stats...hmm...those things are baseless right? I think the NFL tracks them for a reason....without stats you wouldnt be able to try and use the sad 9ppg excuse for your sadly underachieving defense.

I did watch the game. The first pick was grossly underthrown and the 2nd was even uglier. It doesn't matter if your D gets the ball right back. It's still more time that your O spends off the field and your D spends on it.

Don't look at the stats...hmm...those things are baseless right? I think the NFL tracks them for a reason....without stats you wouldnt be able to try and use the sad 9ppg excuse for your sadly underachieving defense.

The first pick was definitely underthrown(along w/ uncalled PI on jax) and the 2nd pick was bad but neither killed us. The D got the ball back 2 plays later on the 2nd one, the O didn't spend too much time on the sideline

Stats are useful but you can't JUST look at stats w/o watching the games and understanding how those stats came about. he played a good game overall, he had 2 picks, missed a couple of throws but he brought us back from double digits and gave us a chance to win that game. We lost b/c of the defense.

How is our D underachieving? We have had 2 bad games and the 2nd happened w/o our most important defensive player. If you guys had our D you'd be in 1st place right by a game or 2.

The first pick was definitely underthrown(along w/ uncalled PI on jax) and the 2nd pick was bad but neither killed us. The D got the ball back 2 plays later on the 2nd one, the O didn't spend too much time on the sideline

Stats are useful but you can't JUST look at stats w/o watching the games and understanding how those stats came about. he played a good game overall, he had 2 picks, missed a couple of throws but he brought us back from double digits and gave us a chance to win that game. We lost b/c of the defense.

How is our D underachieving? We have had 2 bad games and the 2nd happened w/o our most important defensive player. If you guys had our D you'd be in 1st place right by a game or 2.

that same defense that was only giving up 9 p/gm, 9p/gm, LOL!!!

We are playing like an average to below average team but we have better talent than that. Please don't forget we have a rookie QB and rookie HC and we have lost 2 of our most important players in the last 3-4 weeks.

hahahaha NYJUNC sounds just like Rex Ryan after a loss, excuses...excuses...

You lost because of the defense, but your defense is not underachieving??

You've lost 5 of your last 6 games...it's got to be someones fault....

our D can't stop anyone when it's crunch time....fins twice got the scoring drives they had to have to win the game against you, the Bills got you, the Jags just did it to....either they're underachieving or Sanchez REALLY is that bad.

Back
Top Bottom