Saban Deserves Props!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Deserves Props!!

phinsfan84

remember ur 1st chance may be ur last
Reaction score
Posted on: 2006-03-16

[NFL.com] Having landed their quarterback, the Dolphins now are shifting their focus to linebacker.

The team intensified efforts at landing a premium linebacker, making a personal pitch to linebacker LaVar Arrington to come to Miami. The team believes Arrington could be as significant to the Miami defense as quarterback Daunte Culpepper will be to its offense.

But the Dolphins are going to be forced to fend off other suitors for Arrington. The San Diego Chargers and Cincinnati Bengals have closely been monitoring Arrington's schedule, and the New York Giants are thought to covet the former Redskin. The Dolphins know the competition they face for his services.

So, as a safeguard in the event they are unable to lure Arrington to Miami, the Dolphins also have scheduled a visit with San Francisco free-agent linebacker Julian Peterson. After visiting with the Seattle Seahawks on March 16, Peterson is now scheduled to visit Miami on March 20.

Peterson could be just as difficult to lure to Miami as Arrington. But the Dolphins are making sure they are in the game.

Saban isnt satisfied he is going to upgrade the D too! He deserves props from all of us and especially those of you who have been doggin him lately. The man is completely turning around a team in less than 2 whole years! He made sure we addressed the Qb situation and is about to add some serious talent to our D! If we Sign lavar/peterson......WOW we still would have our 1st! that would mean if we go Cb in the 1st our team could be scary! I dont know im extremly happy with the job nick is doing at least he is exploring all options!

How much of an impact do you think Lavar/Julian would be on our D?
Do you think Saban is producing the type of offseason we expected/needed?

"IN SABAN WE(most of us :mad: ) TRUST"

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Been giving him props for a long time now and its good to finally have a good coach again!

Nice post, and yes mad props to Saban, I think he is doing amazing, and have confidence, he will continue to do amazing!

Been giving him props for a long time now and its good to finally have a good coach again!

Yes amen to that ...... but certain people around here have been killin the guy and i really dont understand why.....:confused: I mean all he did was go out and get us a francise QB:confused: just confuses me....by the way I have a feeling when It's all said and done he wont just be regarded as a goos coach he'll be GREAT!

can he get knighted? then we could call him sir lord saban. wait who cares, let call him lord saban anyways, he deserves such a high praise even when mentioning his name:dolphins:

Saban is doing awesome, instead of sitting back and waiting for things to happen, he is being proactive and aggressive. This tenacity and belief that we can get better quickly is something we have been lacking for awhile. Keep it up Nick!:dolphins: :evil:

The Aqua Crush said:
can he get knighted? then we could call him sir lord saban. wait who cares, let call him lord saban anyways, he deserves such a high praise even when mentioning his name:dolphins:
lordsaban3fg-1.jpg

do u guys mean the fan are dogging hin or the meida all i hear from the sports casters is that he is a great coach and last season i heard alot of meida say you better beat saban this year cause it not going to come easy in the coming years

do u guys mean the fan are dogging hin or the meida all i hear from the sports casters is that he is a great coach and last season i heard alot of meida say you better beat saban this year cause it not going to come easy in the coming years

Mostly fans unfortunatly :( People around this forum have been upset w/ Saban b/c he got Culepepper or Didnt get Brees or took too long or W.E. Bottom line is im already feelin better to see that im not the only one who is extremly happy with this FA as well as finally restoring some Respectablity to this Francise at the top!

MAJOR PROPS TO OUR MAIN MAN NICK SABAN!

The Aqua Crush said:

Sir Nick of South Beach

Nubs that is messed up. lol. What is really funny is that it actually reminds me of him.

Back
Top Bottom