Saban “I hate it...” | Page 168 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban “I hate it...”

Apparently the Dolphins have recently had a face time meeting with DT Derrick Brown, who's thought to be someone Flores is interested in. Before the pro days were shut down, Miami did meet with Auburn's defensive players for film study and pro day drills. So there is strong interest on Miami's part.
As much as I believe Brown is an amazing prospect. Pretty much a slam dunk. It's still a hard pill to swallow at 5

I'm calling a surprise Miami Dolphins trade. Atlanta is looking to trade up for a CB and is willing to trade up into the top 5. Could Miami and Atlanta be a trade marriage? How bout Atlanta trades pick 16, their 2nd round picks in 2020 and their 2021 1st round pick for Miami's 5th pick in round one and their #70 pick in 2020? Let's go!!!
Good lord that’s an awful scenario

Apparently the Dolphins have recently had a face time meeting with DT Derrick Brown, who's thought to be someone Flores is interested in. Before the pro days were shut down, Miami did meet with Auburn's defensive players for film study and pro day drills. So there is strong interest on Miami's part.
Would be an interesting pick... at 18

Gronk went for a 4th rounder. What's the path for NE to get to #3 overall given their pick situation? This year's 1st and 2 more down the road? I just can't see BB making a huge offer like that for anyone. And I can't see Miami not being able to beat it even still. And easily.
I know, Damn your fast. LOL I tried to delete for anybody saw it. Oh well that whole theory is shot to heel now. I will go back in my cave.

I'm calling a surprise Miami Dolphins trade. Atlanta is looking to trade up for a CB and is willing to trade up into the top 5. Could Miami and Atlanta be a trade marriage? How bout Atlanta trades pick 16, their 2nd round picks in 2020 and their 2021 1st round pick for Miami's 5th pick in round one and their #70 pick in 2020? Let's go!!!
no chance

I am starting to think New England is going to find a way through 2 trades to get to that #3 pick, and get Tua. Use Gronk and some picks to get up to 14, and then use Thuney and some more picks to get up to 3. Detroit could use one of those picks to move up 1 or 2 spots and get C J Henderson. They still get a very good CB if that is what they really wanted by taking Okudah if they stayed at 3. How good would this draft be for them if they came out with Thuney, CJ Henderson, and probably NE 1st next year? As far as Tampa goes they need a RB, and OT. At 23 all the RB's will be there, and several of those level 2 OT.
I have mixed feelings about Tua. Having said that, it would really tick me off if New England got him.

Are we trying to trade for thuney?

Did you hear that someplace? or from here or?

NEWSY NOTE 4
So I was “spitballin’,” as I said in the mock draft, when I mentioned a trade with New England for Joe Thuney.

And then a source, who obviously read the mock, texted that it was given consideration by the Dolphins. No, not after they read it in the newspaper, which would be so amusing.

The idea of signing Thuney is something the Dolphins actually wanted to do before free agency. And when Thuney was franchised by the Patriots in March, the possibility of trading for him was also discussed.

Did you hear that someplace? or from here or?

NEWSY NOTE 4
So I was “spitballin’,” as I said in the mock draft, when I mentioned a trade with New England for Joe Thuney.

And then a source, who obviously read the mock, texted that it was given consideration by the Dolphins. No, not after they read it in the newspaper, which would be so amusing.

The idea of signing Thuney is something the Dolphins actually wanted to do before free agency. And when Thuney was franchised by the Patriots in March, the possibility of trading for him was also discussed.

It's a current Chris mason article. Sorry I'm having an issue linking it

Back
Top Bottom