Saban interview on 790! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban interview on 790!

He talked about Ronnie missing tranning camp last year held him back a couple of weeks.thats what I have heard :p.Also he is very intrested in Young!!!

No I had to eat dinner so I only got a little bit of info.I'm sure they will post the interview on the site during the week.

Majpain said:
He talked about Ronnie missing tranning camp last year held him back a couple of weeks.thats what I have heard :p.Also he is very intrested in Young!!!

him being interested in young is the biggest smoke screen ever... It doesnt make sense for him to be trying to find a franchise qb after just signing culpepper.. if young was available at 16, i dont even think he would touch him

I THINK saying what u think saban is going to do is rediculous who knows he might be interested one thing for sure that i do know is that u dont know so u shouldnt say what saban is going to do or what he likes or dislikes cause honestly none of us know

Saban don't seem to like the CC comments about being in the SB
but he ok with WH only b/c he's the owner .

but to come to CC defense, CC 28 and he's reaching the height of his career.
ZT and Jt has about 3-4 left of solid playing days

NS aren't bring in rookies player, but veteran player who goal are to win it all
the one of the attraction of the Fins to a free agent is there could be something special going on in Davie.

SO I understand the we could win it all next year attitude.
but I'll just be happy with making the Playoff after 5 year of not making the playoff

bojang1es187 said:
I THINK saying what u think saban is going to do is rediculous who knows he might be interested one thing for sure that i do know is that u dont know so u shouldnt say what saban is going to do or what he likes or dislikes cause honestly none of us know
'

In reality .. the dolphins have just as good a chance at drafting vince young as does the colts.. or the pats......he would be purely backup

Simmer Finner said:
him being interested in young is the biggest smoke screen ever... It doesnt make sense for him to be trying to find a franchise qb after just signing culpepper.. if young was available at 16, i dont even think he would touch him

While I don't disagree that I hope we DON'T take Young, I disagree that Saban would pass if he really liked him. Saban and Mueller seem to be the types to stock on young (no pun) talent and use them to replace again expensive vets or as train bait.

SuperBankz said:
he said he was interested in young?!

interested in vince Young b/c the Fins may have to play against the young man one Day

Sabans one smart cookie:dolphins:

bojang1es187 said:
u shouldnt say what saban is going to do or what he likes or dislikes cause honestly none of us know

Ah Ha! I know he like Little Debbie Oatmeal cream snack cakes!

So there :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom