Saban Interview on Miami Dolphins.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Interview on Miami Dolphins.com

bigmiamifan

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,978
Reaction score
6
Age
49
Location
Casselberry, Fl
His responses sound so scripted, precise, well thought out and every time I read his quotes I ask myself 'he said this straight from his mouth on the spot'? He speaks better then a lot of people write. I liked his answers too :)
 

mbsinmisc

Pro Bowler
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
7
Age
58
Location
Murrells Inlet, S.C.
this guy is smooth ,smart , and has a plan. what a change from jjs hype and wannys stumbles. he will make mistakes, but he will be successful in this league.
 

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Messages
1,967
Reaction score
0
Age
44
With all the interviews on MD.com this "press blackout" or whatever u want to call it doesnt seem so bad.
 

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
6,860
Reaction score
557
Age
57
Location
Biloxi, Mississippi
bigmiamifan said:
His responses sound so scripted, precise, well thought out and every time I read his quotes I ask myself 'he said this straight from his mouth on the spot'?

That's because he thoroughly understands what he's talking about. Assuming you have the necessary understanding of the English language, you'd sound the same too when talking about something you understand inside, and out.

Now, if you were to require him to, I don't know, explain how to cut fabric for the making of a shirt, it would likely sound disorganized and confused. In actuality, he'd probably tell you straight up "I don't know anything about it", but assuming you could MAKE him explain it to you, it wouldn't sound so smooth.

I'm glad football's his gig.
 

clownfish

Club Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
2,148
Reaction score
644
Location
Tahoe Vista, CA
Saban sounds like a fantastic football mind to me. I actuallly smiled while reading some of his responses, whereas last year I was crying and banging my head against the wall trying to comprehend what the F Wantsdead was saying. Ahhhh, refreshing!!! :cooldude::cooldude::cooldude:
 

PHINPHOURLIFE

SUPERSTAR
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
588
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Land O Lakes, Florida
Agua said:
That's because he thoroughly understands what he's talking about. Assuming you have the necessary understanding of the English language, you'd sound the same too when talking about something you understand inside, and out.

Now, if you were to require him to, I don't know, explain how to cut fabric for the making of a shirt, it would likely sound disorganized and confused. In actuality, he'd probably tell you straight up "I don't know anything about it", but assuming you could MAKE him explain it to you, it wouldn't sound so smooth.

I'm glad football's his gig.

Where the hell did that come from? :confused:
 

Nicky Napoleon

We'll Miss You Nubs
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
2,965
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Orlando,Fl
clownfish said:
Saban sounds like a fantastic football mind to me. I actuallly smiled while reading some of his responses, whereas last year I was crying and banging my head against the wall trying to comprehend what the F Wantsdead was saying. Ahhhh, refreshing!!! :cooldude::cooldude::cooldude:



:lol: was "Standpoint" that difficult..... :jk:
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,301
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Thanks for the link dude. Saban knows exactly what to say about think....unlike standpoint Wanny.
 

albyfinfan

go fins
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
3
Age
43
Location
hialeah
impressed and exited to have this man leading our dolphins. love the answers he gave to practically ever ? asked. oh man what a difference from the blah blah that wanny used to give to this. MAN im exited... how many more days till footbal.
 

Mile High Fin

Pro Bowler
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
4
Location
Ft. Collins, CO
2005...

BRING IT ON.......




Thank you, again, Wayne Huizinga for hiring Nick Saban.....
:mdfin: :mdfin:


:rocker: :rocker:


:cpatch: :cpatch:


:banana: :banana:
 

Duriel

Starter
Club Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
248
Location
New York
Saban makes me very confident.

He spurred on my bet with two Jet fans. Simply - Dolphins reach the Super Bowl before the Jets.

It started as $100 with this one Jet fan who scoffed at the bet and often offers me the chance to buy out (he also bets his Mets over my Yankees).

After the draft, I asked if we could up it to $1000, but he, under the guise of not wanting to take advantage of me, would only go to $200.

I struck the same deal with another Jet fan.:)
 
Top Bottom