Saban Interview on Miami Dolphins.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Interview on Miami Dolphins.com

His responses sound so scripted, precise, well thought out and every time I read his quotes I ask myself 'he said this straight from his mouth on the spot'? He speaks better then a lot of people write. I liked his answers too :)

this guy is smooth ,smart , and has a plan. what a change from jjs hype and wannys stumbles. he will make mistakes, but he will be successful in this league.

With all the interviews on MD.com this "press blackout" or whatever u want to call it doesnt seem so bad.

bigmiamifan said:
His responses sound so scripted, precise, well thought out and every time I read his quotes I ask myself 'he said this straight from his mouth on the spot'?

That's because he thoroughly understands what he's talking about. Assuming you have the necessary understanding of the English language, you'd sound the same too when talking about something you understand inside, and out.

Now, if you were to require him to, I don't know, explain how to cut fabric for the making of a shirt, it would likely sound disorganized and confused. In actuality, he'd probably tell you straight up "I don't know anything about it", but assuming you could MAKE him explain it to you, it wouldn't sound so smooth.

I'm glad football's his gig.

Saban sounds like a fantastic football mind to me. I actuallly smiled while reading some of his responses, whereas last year I was crying and banging my head against the wall trying to comprehend what the F Wantsdead was saying. Ahhhh, refreshing!!! :cooldude::cooldude::cooldude:

Agua said:
That's because he thoroughly understands what he's talking about. Assuming you have the necessary understanding of the English language, you'd sound the same too when talking about something you understand inside, and out.

Now, if you were to require him to, I don't know, explain how to cut fabric for the making of a shirt, it would likely sound disorganized and confused. In actuality, he'd probably tell you straight up "I don't know anything about it", but assuming you could MAKE him explain it to you, it wouldn't sound so smooth.

I'm glad football's his gig.

Where the hell did that come from? :confused:

clownfish said:
Saban sounds like a fantastic football mind to me. I actuallly smiled while reading some of his responses, whereas last year I was crying and banging my head against the wall trying to comprehend what the F Wantsdead was saying. Ahhhh, refreshing!!! :cooldude::cooldude::cooldude:

:lol: was "Standpoint" that difficult..... :jk:

Thanks for the link dude. Saban knows exactly what to say about think....unlike standpoint Wanny.

impressed and exited to have this man leading our dolphins. love the answers he gave to practically ever ? asked. oh man what a difference from the blah blah that wanny used to give to this. MAN im exited... how many more days till footbal.

BRING IT ON.......

Thank you, again, Wayne Huizinga for hiring Nick Saban.....
:mdfin: :mdfin:

:rocker: :rocker:

:cpatch: :cpatch:

:banana: :banana:

Saban makes me very confident.

He spurred on my bet with two Jet fans. Simply - Dolphins reach the Super Bowl before the Jets.

It started as $100 with this one Jet fan who scoffed at the bet and often offers me the chance to buy out (he also bets his Mets over my Yankees).

After the draft, I asked if we could up it to $1000, but he, under the guise of not wanting to take advantage of me, would only go to $200.

I struck the same deal with another Jet fan.:)

Back
Top Bottom