Saban: Radio Interviews | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban: Radio Interviews

Agua said:
Thanks guys for keeping us dumb working stiffs up.

Hmm. So those of us that should be studying are keeping those of you that should be working up? :roflmao:

WTF?

I got off of work at 5 and thought I had time to stop by Publix. I get in the car and drive home to jump on the net and listen at 6 like they said and I missed it!! :fire:

Well thanks for the summary guys. I'll be sure to do this again next time so if I do miss it again, I can read the summaries again. Thanks to KB and all who contribued.

I kinda like the fact that Saban came on when he felt like it. It's kinda sexy when a man does things the way he wants to. :shakeno: :wink:

KB21 said:
What time is the interview with Fat Hank tomorrow? I may have to skip class.

They said 715am KB, but judging by today, who knows. Nick does things his way.

Damn! I may have to set my alarm to listen to the interview, then go back to bed after the interview. I was planning on sleeping in tomorrow. Damn!

Great news!!

For those of you who missed it, the interview will be put up on the website.

Dan LeBatard just said that since the interview was supposed to be in the 6 o'clock hour and many people missed it, they will archive it on the website.

Pat Riley is on right now saying how impressed he is with Saban.

Takes one to know one I guess. Those two are about as good as they come in their respective professions.

I guess when people were talking about how good Saban was, they weren't just blowing smoke up our a***s. They guy has a presence and you can tell that by hearing him speak. Just like Riley when he was coaching.

KB21 said:
Great news!!

For those of you who missed it, the interview will be put up on the website.

man u are one quick cat!!

I hope Saban doesn't follow horse racing. With the Derby coming up, we all know where Hank can take that conversation. :shakeno:

Dubfire said:
Dan LeBatard just said that since the interview was supposed to be in the 6 o'clock hour and many people missed it, they will archive it on the website.

Pat Riley is on right now saying how impressed he is with Saban.

Takes one to know one I guess. Those two are about as good as they come in their respective professions.

I guess when people were talking about how good Saban was, they weren't just blowing smoke up our a***s. They guy has a presence and you can tell that by hearing him speak. Just like Riley when he was coaching.

he said he loves sabans media policy :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom