Saban: Still No Discount for Surtain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban: Still No Discount for Surtain

Sorry Nub, it's just everytime I see your avatar I :roflmao: . Never fails.

Ya. Deff. good to see him holding his ground. Now lets hope the Surtain trades heat up. Im really getting tired of KC insulting us.

Since Saban is unlikely to sign big FA deals next year, Surtain leaving would net Miami a #3 comp pick in 2007. So why deal for less ? I like he's sticking to his guns. Nobody ever gave Miami a player at a discount.

That's just it, the overwhelming majority of coaches WOULDN'T collapse. Our immediate point of reference is Rick Spielman, who mastered the combo of collapsing and no clue of value. Let's not stick a wreath on Saban's head simply because he's galaxies superior to Spielman.

Awsi Dooger said:
That's just it, the overwhelming majority of coaches WOULDN'T collapse. Our immediate point of reference is Rick Spielman, who mastered the combo of collapsing and no clue of value. Let's not stick a wreath on Saban simply because he's galaxies superior to Spielman.

No wreath. I think he should get a gold star and a plaque.

Sgt.FinFan said:
No wreath. I think he should get a gold star and a plaque.

At the very least, a bobble-head doll in his likeness. Be serious, how many in here would just love a Nick Saban bobblehead doll for their office or home? I would!! :D

I am glad we are sticking to our guns here, especially before the draft. We are going to need to look strong and like a new team that wont easily be swayed if we are going to have suitors for the tradedown take us seriously.

Awsi Dooger said:
That's just it, the overwhelming majority of coaches WOULDN'T collapse. Our immediate point of reference is Rick Spielman, who mastered the combo of collapsing and no clue of value. Let's not stick a wreath on Saban's head simply because he's galaxies superior to Spielman.

I agree. Wanny/Speilman brainwashed us. I feel violated. :foundout:

I don't see why "tough SOB" Carl Peterson just doesn't pull the trigger on this deal for a 2nd. He won't lose any face by trading a 2nd for a Pro Bowl corner.

Sarcastro said:
I don't see why "tough SOB" Carl Peterson just doesn't pool on the trigger on this deal for a 2nd. He won't lose any face by trading a 2nd for a Pro Bowl corner.

Because he stinks as a GM. He makes Spielman look, well I can't
go that far... .

Back
Top Bottom