Saban's time

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
That if we win about 5-7 games you all wont start saying fire Saban now. It takes more then a year to build up a good franchise team to have alot of success in the future. We will all have to be patient with Saban's rebuliding mode. I mean look at his teacher Billicheck(sp), his first yeat with the Pats he didnt do good but you know what happen after that. A coach just cant come in here for a year and start turning this team completety around. Saban is going to have some growing pains while in his first year as a NFL coach, but he is going to improve throughout the season. So if we win 5 games just please remember that this is his first year, not his 5th.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Saban has time.... I'll give him three years to win the AFC East.

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I dont think many people would really start asking for his head after one year.. Although.. I do believe he will win more than 5 games this year.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
SkapePhin said:
I dont think many people would really start asking for his head after one year.. Although.. I do believe he will win more than 5 games this year.

I think that we will win 7-9 games this year, but i was just saying if we do win 5 games i hope people will understand that he is going through some growing pains and things like that.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
eddie4fins said:
Thanks I am sure hell be grateful YOU gave him the time! Lol
:lol:

you know what I mean, if I were GM and owner and all tht junk.

I want to see him succeed.

Top Bottom