Sad but True. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad but True.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Club Member
Reaction score
I been a Miami Dolphins fan for 35 years and live in New Jersey. Ever since the Direct TV came out 12 to 15 years ago . I have never missed a game. Ever. Right now I will go play Call of Duty Ghosts. This is to boring and lame. Good luck and I hope we come back. I won't watch this garbage. Thanks Joe. 1st game I'm gunna miss in 12 to 15 year straight in my life.

Reaction score
I been a Miami Dolphins fan for 35 years and live in New Jersey. Ever since the Direct TV came out 12 to 15 years ago . I have never missed a game. Ever. Right now I will go play Call of Duty Ghosts. This is to boring and lame. Good luck and I hope we come back. I won't watch this garbage. Thanks Joe. 1st game I'm gunna miss in 12 to 15 year straight in my life.

I'm with you, I moved to SoCal this year after spending my life on the east coast. I'm getting ready to head out the door, but to make sure I don't forget my Phins I'll be sure to get some ***** tonight to salute this pathetic band of ******* that we're being forced to put up with

SB Dreamer

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Understand the frustration guys...As a fellow fan it boggles the mind that paid Pro's can look so inept. Best wishes and I hope to see you back one day when things look brighter.

maralieus

Lets get those balls deep!!
Reaction score
Brutal. If it keeps up like this tonight I might switch into basketball mode.....for the rest of the year! LOL. Damn you dolphins!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

insomnia411

The world is yours
Reaction score
Game isn't over but this is pathetic right now. If they don't get points before the half I may just put a movie on.

Top Bottom