Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

Strong words considering you have no idea whether or not this guy suffered from mental illness. What it does appear is that he killed himself as a result of not wanting to deal with the consequences of his actions. He murdered someone and either didnt want to face the music of life in prison or couldnt deal with his own feeling of guilt over it. Cowardly. This is completely different from someone who kills themselves because they are mentally ill.
So what I hear you saying is that it is normal human behavior for a normal thinking human to take a gun and shoot his girlfriend in the head and then shoot himself??

Probably for the best. I mean, even if he suits up Carolina runs a lot of Pistol and he isnt very good with that.
Well I've heard that he can really shoot through the gaps but I haven't watched the Chiefs very much this year.

Not sure what I consider worse in ths thread: the number of people who want to second-guess or psychoanalyse the actions of a man they have never met; the number of people whom extrapolate the circumstances of this case and use it to pass comment on religion, suicide, mnetal illness or any other thinly related topic of their choice; the number of people whom feel no pangs of remorse in making tasteless 'jokes' about such a tragic occurrence.

Class guys. Pure class.

This is a horrible situation. It's tragic, awful and sad. But it doesn't mean that it's wrong to speculate on motive. For which, if there is no history of abuse then to me this story wreaks of infidelity, not insanity or brain damage. It's probably the most common motive for crimes of this type (even has a handy little name "crime of passion"). Odds are either she was cheating/cheated on him (or he thought she was) and he killed her out of jealousy/anger, OR, he was cheating/cheated on her (or she thought he was) and she was going to leave him, probably taking their newborn child, which he couldn't live with.

I could be wrong but jealousy DOES make some people do extremely irrational things, so I think her cheating on him is a more likely scenario.

Not sure what I consider worse in ths thread: the number of people who want to second-guess or psychoanalyse the actions of a man they have never met; the number of people whom extrapolate the circumstances of this case and use it to pass comment on religion, suicide, mnetal illness or any other thinly related topic of their choice; the number of people whom feel no pangs of remorse in making tasteless 'jokes' about such a tragic occurrence.

Class guys. Pure class.
So how do you feel?

Class guys. Pure class.

You can joke about something and still think its a senseless tragedy BTW.

its really ticking me off seeing all of the coverage making it out to be the loss of this chiefs player such a tragedy.

the only tragedy in my opinion here is that a young lady lost her life at the age of ****ing 25 years old and left a 3 month old baby an orphan because of this prick.

this guy did what unfortunately i here on the news way too often. commit a murder and then try to end it so he does not need to face the consequences.

a little over a month ago here in New York, this nanny, who had been the nanny for over a year, was left home with 2 of the children in the appt, and the mother comes home and finds her 2 little children stabbed to death, and this nanny tried to kill herself ( luckily she was a failure in doing so, because now she will have to suffer hopefully)

this is no different in terms of the act. someone commits an awful crime and then trys to end it.

i have absolutely no sympathy that this douche-bag is dead, the only people i feel for is that a woman was senselessly murdered and now a 3 month old little girl is left an orphan. that is what everyone should be mourning about, this guy is a murderer, can people please stop crying for this guy.( not saying this site specifically, just in the media in general)

its really ticking me off seeing all of the coverage making it out to be the loss of this chiefs player such a tragedy.

the only tragedy in my opinion here is that a young lady lost her life at the age of ****ing 25 years old and left a 3 month old baby an orphan because of this prick.

this guy did what unfortunately i here on the news way too often. commit a murder and then try to end it so he does not need to face the consequences.

a little over a month ago here in New York, this nanny, who had been the nanny for over a year, was left home with 2 of the children in the appt, and the mother comes home and finds her 2 little children stabbed to death, and this nanny tried to kill herself ( luckily she was a failure in doing so, because now she will have to suffer hopefully)

this is no different in terms of the act. someone commits an awful crime and then trys to end it.

i have absolutely no sympathy that this douche-bag is dead, the only people i feel for is that a woman was senselessly murdered and now a 3 month old little girl is left an orphan. that is what everyone should be mourning about, this guy is a murderer, can people please stop crying for this guy.( not saying this site specifically, just in the media in general)

This. Im just glad the girl is too young to ever remember it. Regardless, he robbed his own kid of the chance to grow up in a normal family and she will always have to live with the baggage of what her dad did. Thats a hell of a burden for any kid.

This. Im just glad the girl is too young to ever remember it. Regardless, he robbed his own kid of the chance to grow up in a normal family and she will always have to live with the baggage of what her dad did. Thats a hell of a burden for any kid.
yup, exactly. this girl will never have a mom or dad bc of this guy. it just makes me sick, like the moment of silence, and all the other crap for this guy.

this is not like sean taylor a couple years back where he was killed in his own home in the middle of the night, this dude here is a ****ing murderer. i do not mourn the death of murderers.

We had a guy at my company show up one day all depressed talking about how he was going to kill himself. One of my employees in middle management came to me about this and I handled it. I found this unsightly soul in the break room area eating a Hot Pocket. I told him we couldn't have people with suicidal thoughts running around finance. He said he wasn't serious but I told him he was fired and to kill himself somewhere else.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8...ded-counseling-jovan-belcher-kasandra-perkins
Police Sgt. Richard Sharp told The Kansas City Star for a Tuesday story that the couple had been arguing over relationship and financial issues for months and that the team had been "bending over backward" trying to help them. Sharp didn't specify how long the couple had been undergoing counseling.

The Star also reported Tuesday that Belcher kissed Perkins on the forehead and apologized to her seconds after fatally shooting her. The scene reportedly was witnessed by Belcher's mother, who was staying with the couple. Belcher then reportedly apologized to his mother, kissed his 3-month daughter, and left his home.

When Belcher arrived at Arrowhead on Saturday, he encountered Pioli in the parking lot and told him the assistance the team had offered hadn't fixed the couple's problems and now "it was too late," Sharp said.
Investigators believe Belcher killed himself because he was distraught over shooting Perkins, Sharp said.

"He cared about her," Sharp said. "I don't think he could live with himself."

To all the people calling the act of suicide cowardly and selfish go **** yourselves. I suffer from mental health issues and have been at various levels of being suicidal for a while now. You don't know what goes on in someone's head and you can't understand what suffering from a mental health issue is like unless you are a trained professional or have gone through it yourself. The act of murdering his girlfriend and leaving his child parent-less, sure condemn it; but to say call suicide selfish and cowardly goes beyond the level of being mere ignorant, to actually hurtful.

I dont give a **** if he had a mental illness or not. He pumped 9 bullets into his girlfriend. If he did have a mental illness, it is absolutely no excuse for what he did. He's a cold blooded murder

Back
Top Bottom