Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

tumblr_med32cfLEt1qa3dmvo1_500-1.png

tumblr_med32cfLEt1qa3dmvo2_500-1.png

tumblr_med32cfLEt1qa3dmvo3_500-1.png

tumblr_med32cfLEt1qa3dmvo4_500-1.png

NFL needs to handle this right and cancel the game.

Thats the worse thing you could do is cancel the game....let the players stew for a whole week?...No way!....best thing one could do and that is the team coaches families etc is be together like they do every sunday and greeve together,not locked in their house or out of their normal routine.

people who are using this story for silly jokes outta be ashamed of themselves, disgusting.

Yeah I'm sure the players and Romeo Crennel just can't WAIT to get on the field tomorrow after witnessing a guy shoot himself a few feet in front of him.

If you don't cancel the game tomorrow there will be a big backlash to the NFL for not doing so, and they will have to forcefully reward the Chiefs some sort of compensation.

Yeah I'm sure the players and Romeo Crennel just can't WAIT to get on the field tomorrow after witnessing a guy shoot himself a few feet in front of him.

If you don't cancel the game tomorrow there will be a big backlash to the NFL for not doing so, and they will have to forcefully reward the Chiefs some sort of compensation.
Other than 9/11 , when has the NFL canceled a game over a death?

I agree. It wouldn't be appropriate to play tomorrow given all the circumstances here. Thing is, I don't know when they could play it, and the game needs to be played. I'm sure the NFL can figure it out though. In the meantime, they should do the right thing and postpone the game.

Other than 9/11 , when has the NFL canceled a game over a death?

Yeah, they didn't even cancel games when Kennedy was assassinated (a move Pete Roselle said he later regretted). But if this guy blew his brains out in front of the head coach and the GM like what's being reported, that's unprecedented and the league should recognize that and cancel the game.

Thats gods way of getting rid of the evil we have in our society now a days. but either way prayers go out to all families, friends, players, etc. that were somewhat related too or just knew the guy and girl.

If the NFL was smart they would allow the Chiefs organization to decide whether or not to cancel this game. It has no bearing on any tie break scenario in either conference.

Back
Top Bottom