Sage Rosenfels is a Dolphin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage Rosenfels is a Dolphin

I think we got an excellent scout team QB. As for his future we won't know anything til next year's training camp. As for not developing prospects, we seem to do a great job at DT. Maybe some talent is needed to develop??

I don't see him as our next QB at all...Back up status is all I see in his future....4th round? That's pretty far back in the draft and that shows alot for his performance. We would have had a first round QB if we hadn't have thrown our draft picks away over the years....A QB term in the Dolphin's eyes seems to relate to either a WR or a position on Defense to draft...I'm serious...every year we seem to want something other than a QB. Time is running out and I hope we can get a good quality QB for the future but if Miami keeps going the way they are...we won't ever get a good starting QB :(

Quarterbacks drafted in the first round very rarely lead the team that drafted them to the Super Bowl and win it.

Considering the number of prominent QBs in the league that went undrafted, I'd say that what round a guy was drafted in is not a good determinant of his possible success. How the guy looks on the field, is a much much better determinant. And Sage Rosenfels has looked pretty good on the field so far in preseason...and there's no doubt that Spurrier stacked the deck against this kid.

I agreed Sage has looked very good in Skins preseason games and he's thrown a lot because of Steve's O..so he should be very up on reading D's..He may be able to share some of Steve's O with Norv and we combine for some very exciting plays..wouldn't that be great.

Very doubtful. I'm sure Norv is as critical of the fun'n'gun as anyone.

Sage Rosenfels, by the way, was drafted 2 rounds ahead of Tom Brady. Not saying he's the next Tom Brady, but it just shows you how the fact that he's a 4th rounder doesn't mean a whole lot...its what he shows on the field.

I agree with that..but he's look better than J. Duckenmiller and Cade Mc in his playing time..I think we did better getting this kid than we did get with them. I quess we're also see the different in O's when he plays in the bears game..Let's see if he's as effective as he was in the Skins O..that's not really fair to him, because he's had mini camps and TC in the Skins O..but his D reads should be that different....Anyway I think we did better this year getting a 3rd than we did the last 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom