Said Dan Marino today about Tua: "I think he is a quarterback that can get to, and win a Super Bowl." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Said Dan Marino today about Tua: "I think he is a quarterback that can get to, and win a Super Bowl."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he say the same about tannehill?
Dan was great player, but I really don't know what he's doing to make dolphins any better on the field.
Not saying this applies to you, but I’m curious to understand the logic behind anyone who says Marino was great when he had incredible regular season stats and stunk in the playoffs going 8-10 with a passer rating of 77, and got to one Super Bowl in year 2 never sniffing another one in 15 years, then says that Tua is a king of empty stats after only 3 years in the league as a starter and leading his team to the playoffs in 2 of them And leading the league in passing.

How does that work? Should we have given up on Marino in year 5 because he peaked in year 2? Is Marino a “king of empty stats” who couldn’t take his team to a Championship That should’ve been given up on and replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom