Saints Vs. Rams Nfc Championship Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints Vs. Rams Nfc Championship Game

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
Both of these teams have some bad NFL caliber defenses. If the Patriots were to win vs. the Chiefs in the game later today then just hand them the SB Championship.

Both of these teams have some bad NFL caliber defenses. If the Patriots were to win vs. the Chiefs in the game later today then just hand them the SB Championship.
No. Make them earn it like last year........oh wait.

He’ll of a game. I wish our Phins could play like this.

Indeed, these teams have pretty good offensives. But it helps when they're playing against pretty bad defenses on the other side.

This is my kind of game entertainment-wise. 20-20 late. Some big plays, tough defense by both teams, balanced play calling etc.

Tedd Ginn and his family just made a huge catch. Guy has had a nice career and always seems to be on teams playing in Championship games or SBs.

I don’t really have a rooting interest in this game but how do you NOT call PI on that play? Every week we see cheesy ones called. This was a total freight train hit WAY before the ball arrived. Horrible.

There's was nothing wrong with Ginn as a player. He just should have never been drafted earlier than the 3rd round.

The Ginn pick gets more flack than the Parker pick yet Parker will never put together a career as good as Ginn has.
Agreed. It’s not even close, nor will it ever be. Ginn the far superior player - just his ST contributions over his career are more meaningful than anything Parker has done.

With that no call try to tell me the NFL doesn’t want LA in the Super Bowl.

Some pretty bad no calls in this game. A few non-delay of penalty calls, a few PI calls etc.

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the Patriots/KC game.

Back
Top Bottom