Saints Vs. Rams Nfc Championship Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints Vs. Rams Nfc Championship Game

Some pretty bad no calls in this game. A few non-delay of penalty calls, a few PI calls etc.

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the Patriots/KC game.

Oh yea, the Refs are coming out for NE. I get the feeling that the NFL wants a LA vs NE super bowl.

Some pretty bad no calls in this game. A few non-delay of penalty calls, a few PI calls etc.

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the Patriots/KC game.

I don't think we've seen or will see a worse no call in this playoffs. Blatant PI on top of helmet to helmet. It's honestly hilarious rewatching it over and over.

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/eqkxbd

The Rams have the best front 4 to possibly put pressure on Brady in the SB. There is no way the league is going to let KC beat the Patriots to prevent them going to the SB.

LA is a bigger market for the super bowl.

Lmao. How pissed are saints fans? I can’t even imagine. Hopefully with Rams winning the NFL will want a Rams-Chiefs rematch. God knows that what the country wants.

LA vs NE will bring higher ratings. We need the Chiefs to absolutely make it a clear dominant win

That was a horrific call at the end of regulation, absolutely horrific. I don't even know how you can miss that. It was not even questionable.
One of the worst non-calls I’ve ever seen. New Orleans got ****ed.

Total bullshit on the halftime show where Esiason was going off about how pathetic the officiating has been all year (rightly so) and Burleson changes it up to how NO missed opportunities. Then Cowher cuts in and goes back to the Pats/ Chiefs game. Let Boomer finish, he's speaking the truth

That no call PI was brutal but because of it Sean Payton gets a free pass for his brutal first down call to throw it 2 yards instead of running to let LA save a timeout, That extra timeout truly could have been what allowed the Rams to stay alive.

I really don't like conspiracy theories and hate to seemingly propagate one, but here we go. At what point do we start talking about -- and see mainstream football talking heads discussing -- NFL referring being as rigged and biased as the NBA?

Because that non-call was blatant and obvious and I'd like to see wide-field video coverage of where the refs were looking. How does the NFL survive that non-call with its reputation intact? It shouldn't.

The team that should be going to the Superbowl isn't. Those refs should feel really, really bad right now. Heads should roll. That's a major fu*kup.

Back
Top Bottom