Saints Vs. Rams Nfc Championship Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints Vs. Rams Nfc Championship Game

terrible, god awful no call. i could throw up watching the end of the afc game.
Imagine being a saints fan and losing the way they did in back to back years?

The call will go down as one of the most egregious, if not the most, in NFL History, However, the Saints had multiple opportunities to win the game. All they need was one more stop in regulation or winning in OT. Not to mention they also received the ball first in OT.

The NFL is a farce and we should stop watching. I could care less about the Rams and Saints … but the Game has become a joke at the hands of Goodell and the current league ownership. Why watch something that is likely rigged or officiated by incompetents? Not a conspiracy … just an obvious conclusion based on what goes down.

That no call PI was brutal but because of it Sean Payton gets a free pass for his brutal first down call to throw it 2 yards instead of running to let LA save a timeout, That extra timeout truly could have been what allowed the Rams to stay alive.
Saint fans were complaining about Payton not running ball on 1st down at end.

The call will go down as one of the most egregious, if not the most, in NFL History, However, the Saints had multiple opportunities to win the game. All they need was one more stop in regulation or winning in OT. Not to mention they also received the ball first in OT.

I hate when people say that. In a closely matched game against 2 good teams, oftentimes its ONE crucial play that determines the outcome.
The Saints made the plays to end the game, unfortunately a horrible non call by an official stole it from them.
Had the correct call been made, the Saints get the ball 1st and goal with 1min 40 sec left and win the game. Then people would say that the Rams had multiple opportunities to win the game.

The NFL is a farce and we should stop watching. I could care less about the Rams and Saints … but the Game has become a joke at the hands of Goodell and the current league ownership. Why watch something that is likely rigged or officiated by incompetents? Not a conspiracy … just an obvious conclusion based on what goes down.

No worries from my end. I was rooting for the Saints and Chiefs.
I have no plans to watch the SB and I hope the ratings are in the tank.

DAACF9E7-716C-4FD7-8CCD-4380EE2C8ED5.jpeg
If this doesn’t show that the refs have favorites and the NFL is rigged I don’t know what else will.
NFL is BS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom