Salguero: Ireland told his job is safe | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Ireland told his job is safe

we'll get there with ireland no matter how many seasons it takes won't we.

The "there" we will get to with this guy is 9-7, ceiling. That will NOT get it done.

WE WILL NOT OVERTAKE THE pats, brady OR NOT, WITH ireland AS OUR GM. Ever. Watch.

This team w/ ireland as gm will never be anything but a team dependent on permutations and tie-breakers and "Backing in" to low WC spots. Mediocre players make mediocre teams. We have NO elite RB, OLman, every-down LB, or really WR. We have played marginally better because Clay and Thomas have stuck a tip of the nose in front of total mediocrity and because Sam Brenner surprised the world by being able to play.

I hope to hell he isn't safe. Ireland had a crap draft in 2013. When you can't get anything out of your 2nd and 3rd rounders and have a part-timer as a 1st rounder it's sickening.

You do realize that the only reason that Wake makes that sack strip is the athleticism of Jordan covering Bell. Jordan makes at least one impact play per game. Ou gate a point for 2nd and 3rd rounders.

I don't care if this team barely makes the playoffs or barely misses the playoffs. This team is boring, underachieving and lacks elite talent. If Brown doesn't step 1" onto the line half the people would be saying something different today. Ireland has done a poor job for far too long, and this season was perhaps his worst, his only good decision was Grimes. Focus People!

If this is really the way you feel I can't believe you have a firm grasp on NFL football. Either that or you're a troll. Prob both.

This team has beat two of the four AFC division leaders, won't play one, and has a chance to beat the third Sunday. The arrow is pointing up. Stop complaining about years prior and enjoy the good squad you have now.

Only a fool trips on what's behind them.

The "there" we will get to with this guy is 9-7, ceiling. That will NOT get it done.

WE WILL NOT OVERTAKE THE pats, brady OR NOT, WITH ireland AS OUR GM. Ever. Watch.

This team w/ ireland as gm will never be anything but a team dependent on permutations and tie-breakers and "Backing in" to low WC spots. Mediocre players make mediocre teams. We have NO elite RB, OLman, every-down LB, or really WR. We have played marginally better because Clay and Thomas have stuck a tip of the nose in front of total mediocrity and because Sam Brenner surprised the world by being able to play.

dude, nobody knows who you are so why you telling to watch?

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I don't care if this team barely makes the playoffs or barely misses the playoffs. This team is boring, underachieving and lacks elite talent. If Brown doesn't step 1" onto the line half the people would be saying something different today. Ireland has done a poor job for far too long, and this season was perhaps his worst, his only good decision was Grimes. Focus People!

please dont tell me to focus. your statement is boring.

. The GM is in charge of the personal, and the personal is not gonna change from now til the end of the season. It isn't the GM that is gonna decide if we end up 7-9 or 10-6 it is the coach. A GM should be judged on who our personal was to start the season and personal changes during the season, the rest goes towards judging the coaching staff. If you don't like the talent level fire him, if you do like the talent keep him but the W/L record is on the coaching staff. The best GM in the world can field a team of 22 probowlers but if the coaching staff sucks then they might go 0-16, and that isn't the fault of the GM.

[/URL]

If this is really the way you feel I can't believe you have a firm grasp on NFL football. Either that or you're a troll. Prob both.

This team has beat two of the four AFC division leaders, won't play one, and has a chance to beat the third Sunday. The arrow is pointing up. Stop complaining about years prior and enjoy the good squad you have now.

Only a fool trips on what's behind them.

The AFC isn't that good this year. All the resident homers are tripping all over Ireland and half you guys would be saying something diff if the Steelers won.

Back
Top Bottom