Salty MF’in Tua. “466” | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salty MF’in Tua. “466”

Remember all the times Manning, Brady, or Mahomes had to defend themselves against a false narrative?

Yeah I don't either.
To be fair, social media has changed literally everything about the world we live in. The media makes more money stirring the pot than reporting actual news. Sports reporting now is men and women coming up with wild “hot takes” for clicks or views with zero substance. Makes me appreciate how well Tua has handled himself in the media since he was drafted.

I don want to find out, but Id bet you that teams would pay more than we would for Tua.

Dont believe the media BS.
if he stays healthy, and he finds his way to the open market, someone will pay the man.

I think the questions are:
1-Does he understand the $ value of being a long term winning QB, so that he would consider paying a little now to help the team stay competitive?
2-does he owe MM any allegiance for “resurrecting” his career from Flores’ mismanagement?
3-Does he want to stay paired with MM because of the offense and relationship?

Love him standing up for himself finally. He’s been a class act and damn near a choir boy this whole time. With everyone including his bum coach dumping on him. He’s shutting a lot of people up for good 🤫🤐
Flores was such an azz-hole to him. Had we signed the sexual massage predator I really don’t think I could have watched until he was gone.

I didn’t think he was salty at all.
Some of you should go camo because this panties in a bunch is over the top.

I would love to see someone break down the Tua to Hill numbers vs the Mahomnes to Hill stats. For example average depth per target, How many deep shots per 100 targets, completion rate of passes (20+ air yards, 30+yards and 40+yards).

There's 100% no doubt Mahomes has a stronger arm, but I would love to see how that stronger arm impacts the results. And before people start pointing out the fact that Miami also has Waddle to help open up things for Hill, let's not forget KC had Kelcee doing the same thing. In fact, as much as Iove the Hill/Waddle combo in Miami, I would love to see what McDaniel could do with Hill and Kelcee in his prime and maybe another wr with les speed than Waddle. A few years ago it was Hill, Sammy Watkins, Mecole Hardman and Kelcee as Mahomes' top targets. I think a healthy Tua could do things with that unit.

I would love to see someone break down the Tua to Hill numbers vs the Mahomnes to Hill stats. For example average depth per target, How many deep shots per 100 targets, completion rate of passes (20+ air yards, 30+yards and 40+yards).

There's 100% no doubt Mahomes has a stronger arm, but I would love to see how that stronger arm impacts the results. And before people start pointing out the fact that Miami also has Waddle to help open up things for Hill, let's not forget KC had Kelcee doing the same thing. In fact, as much as Iove the Hill/Waddle combo in Miami, I would love to see what McDaniel could do with Hill and Kelcee in his prime and maybe another wr with les speed than Waddle. A few years ago it was Hill, Sammy Watkins, Mecole Hardman and Kelcee as Mahomes' top targets. I think a healthy Tua could do things with that unit.
I would be interested in those numbers as well young man.

Remember Tua had a hip injury that ****ed him up bad....throwing isn't just arm strength...but I know many of you know this so I'm not getting into it...the stronger his hip and overall lower body and core gets, and it will the further from that injury he gets, the better and better his deepest throws will get.

So happy to see him dominating out there. WRs who played with him have been saying it for years. I still love this clip from TO.

Another example of somebody basically saying, "Tua learns concepts with just one rep". That obvious development is what so many people and even "so-called experts" missed. Every QB will make mistakes. The great ones are the ones that learn from those mistakes. That's what turned me off about Herbert, who had been my favorite QB prospect as a freshman.

It's what you see in that old clip of Jon Gruden coaching Chris Simms and being so visibly frustrated. Simms is a guy who had great physical gifts but zero football IQ. And now people listen to him providing football advice. LOL. Anybody learning about football from Chris Simms has to have as poor of a football IQ.

Back
Top Bottom