Sam Madison is on WQAM right now.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Madison is on WQAM right now....

i wonder if he will comment on if he would like to see boston come to miami.

Originally posted by FireinCairo
i wonder if he will comment on if he would like to see boston come to miami.

Yea would love to see that practice!

Lil old madison against the hulk:lol:

Would give us a preview of what to expect for the rest of the season.

To be honest with you I dont know how these smallish CB cover him.

Ty Law is the biggest starting CB I know of in the league...

To be honest with you I dont know how these smallish CB cover him.

Ty Law is the biggest starting CB I know of in the league... [/B][/QUOTE]

lenny walls, denver's corner, is 6'4. and charles woodson is also bigger than law.

He spoke for about 5 mins. These are some of things he said:

He had no intention on leaving Miami. He loves living in Miami and he is glad that he could help free up some $ to help the team.

He is frustrated with the negative media attention, not just on him, but on the team in general.

He did mention that the media was making him out to be a bad person, about him being unwillingly to work out a contract first. He said, it isn't true, that he was talking to the front office everyaday about working out parameters.

He is glad that Reggie Howard is on the team. He said that the secondary is much stronger with the addition of him and if he is brought in to challenge him for his spot. He said "bring it on", he's ready.

He said we need more help on the offense to be sucessful, but he feels very optimistic about the upcoming season.

The last thing he said, is we need another person who can make an impact on this team like Ricky Williams did when he first came here. Another player like that will raise the bar of performance with everyone on the team.

Joe Rose never brought up David Boston for Sam Madison to comment on.

That's it.

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
He spoke for about 5 mins. These are some of things he said:

He had no intention on leaving Miami. He loves living in Miami and he is glad that he could help free up some $ to help the team.

He is frustrated with the negative media attention, not just on him, but on the team in general.

He did mention that the media was making him out to be a bad person, about him being unwillingly to work out a contract first. He said, it isn't true, that he was talking to the front office everyaday about working out parameters.

He is glad that Reggie Howard is on the team. He said that the secondary is much stronger with the addition of him and if he is brought in to challenge him for his spot. He said "bring it on", he's ready.

He said we need more help on the offense to be sucessful, but he feels very optimistic about the upcoming season.

The last thing he said, is we need another person who can make an impact on this team like Ricky Williams did when he first came here. Another player like that will raise the bar of performance with everyone on the team.

Joe Rose never brought up David Boston for Sam Madison to comment on.

That's it.

Thx for the effort.

Oliver...

My dream is to become a member of the Miami Dolphin media and tell it from the eyes of a Die Hard Dolphin fan not some *** wipe like Almundo or skolnik

madison's remarks were political. probably saying what makes the dolphins public relations dept. happy.

It is good to hear positive talk from Madison. It actually makes me feel better about this whole situation. Thanks finaticalone:)

Good question Junior. He really helped the team last year. He's a money player. Get's the pick when you really need it. It's probably a matter of dollars and cents but I'd like to see him back.

Originally posted by Trackstar#6
It is good to hear positive talk from Madison. It actually makes me feel better about this whole situation. Thanks finaticalone:)

No problem. :D

Back
Top Bottom