Sam Madison is on WQAM right now.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Madison is on WQAM right now....

Originally posted by FireinCairo
lenny walls, denver's corner, is 6'4. and charles woodson is also bigger than law.

David Boston vs. Charles Woodson is a great rivalry that goes back to their days at Ohio State and Michigan. I happened to catch the end of the Arizona-Oakland game in December 2001 and Boston just abused Woodson in that game (won by Arizona in OT at Oakland, a pretty big surprise, since Arizona wasn't very good that year and Oakland was a Tuck Rule away from the AFC Championship Game). But anyway, they showed some clips of the two of them going at it in college, trash-talking with each other and stuff. It was awesome to watch.

Originally posted by ChambersizGod24
My dream is to become a member of the Miami Dolphin media and tell it from the eyes of a Die Hard Dolphin fan not some *** wipe like Almundo or skolnik

I like skolnik. he has a better perspective on things. the problem is that he eats, sleeps and plays with these people every day.

Originally posted by Junoir 61503
What's up with T-buck now that we got Howard ,and Madison Restructured?

I hope they re-sign him and cut loose Fletcher to lower our cap figure.

I thought Madison was a thug and spoke "thug language", but the guy sounds very very intelligent. :confused:

Or was it Surtain thats the thug??

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I thought Madison was a thug and spoke "thug language", but the guy sounds very very intelligent. :confused:

:confused: Are you serious?

You sound really foolish:lol:

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Madisons a cool guy. he just gets a little flamboyant on the field only to look stupid sometimes. His money was the prob. he took care of it. madison is a fin forever.:D

If i am not mistaken this lee walls is not a full time starter. Plus this guy is tall and lanky, cannot possibly jam Boston at the line. So Compared to Boston he is small.

Secondly, compared to the average size overall of CB's in this league, Ly is not small by any means. The guy is 220 pounds which is alot for a CB. Most average in under 200.

Woodson? I dont know his physique to comment on, and i dont know if his physique enables him to jam recievers at the line like Law can.

Originally posted by ChambersizGod24
My dream is to become a member of the Miami Dolphin media and tell it from the eyes of a Die Hard Dolphin fan not some *** wipe like Almundo or skolnik
Ethan Skolnick is a balanced journalist, a solid writer and a good guy. It's pretty funny to note that within this thread one post lumps him with a reporter whose bias is against the fins (Almundo Salguero) and a following post says he's too close to the team.

You must be doing something right, Ethan, if you're getting grief from both sides. Keep up the good work.:)

Originally posted by DolphinzD

David Boston vs. Charles Woodson is a great rivalry that goes back to their days at Ohio State and Michigan. I happened to catch the end of the Arizona-Oakland game in December 2001 and Boston just abused Woodson in that game (won by Arizona in OT at Oakland, a pretty big surprise, since Arizona wasn't very good that year and Oakland was a Tuck Rule away from the AFC Championship Game). But anyway, they showed some clips of the two of them going at it in college, trash-talking with each other and stuff. It was awesome to watch.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Ethan Skolnick is a balanced journalist, a solid writer and a good guy. It's pretty funny to note that within this thread one post lumps him with a reporter whose bias is against the fins (Almundo Salguero) and a following post says he's too close to the team.

You must be doing something right, Ethan, if you're getting grief from both sides. Keep up the good work.:)

Id have to agree with this very astute comment.

Woodson can bench 320 lbs and has huge arms...his physique is certainly not a problem. He can jam WR's with teh best of them.

That said, there is noone in teh league like Boston. Brian Urlacher kept staringat him at the Pro Bowl and telling him "Dang dude, your arms are bigger than mine, how can you run so fast!"

True story.

Back
Top Bottom