Sam Madison is the most overrated DB in the league | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Madison is the most overrated DB in the league

i really agree, he was hardly decent last year. i loved the "ankle injury" he got today. this team is a bunch of prima donnas. **** em

Madison was the not the one who botched up the coverage, he was just blamed because he was the one who ended up trying to chase him down.

He is not the most overrated DB. He is good CB, he was doing well for a little bit today...but our whole Defense got whored today...so don't just blame him.

Madison did fine today. You guys are over reacting to one play when he tried to chase down a guy who wasn't even his responsibility.

yep, how about those two all american safeties that were no where to be found in a man under, how the he!! does that happen?

no no the man has a point...madison makes 5 million a year & totally blew last season & cried because Surtain made the pro bowl.. I mean he cried! like a bitch! he took himself out on that play as well! Dump his sorry ***. I said this last season. Where is the proof that he is so good? There is none.

Dump fletcher, maddisox, fiedler, norv, wanny, ruddy,

Let the 1st in Mia franchise history "rebuilding" begin!

madison played ok today. He missed a gimmie interception, but other than that I had no problems with his play. I dont blame the defense for this loss.

Not only is Madison overrated, you're whole team is. Good players, no coaching. It doesn't matter if your players make the pro bowl, it only matters if you win.

Why don't you take a page out of the Titans book? Last year we had no one voted to the probowl (Kevin Carter joined because of injury) and we still made it to the AFC Championship game. How many pro bowlers did the dolphins have?? Did the Dolphins even get to the playoffs???

Why don't you stop wasting your money on "Pro Bowlers" and go and get a decent coaching staff.

Originally posted by EGeorge2727
Not only is Madison overrated, you're whole team is. Good players, no coaching. It doesn't matter if your players make the pro bowl, it only matters if you win.

Why don't you take a page out of the Titans book? Last year we had no one voted to the probowl (Kevin Carter joined because of injury) and we still made it to the AFC Championship game. How many pro bowlers did the dolphins have?? Did the Dolphins even get to the playoffs???

Why don't you stop wasting your money on "Pro Bowlers" and go and get a decent coaching staff.

Why are you posting? You are a moron.

Why is he a moron? He makes a good point. Because you don't like the reality of his statement it is no reason to show your own limitations.

Pro Bowler after Pro bowler, but a mediocre team. And that is not smack, it is the truth. It was the truth last year, and seems like the truth this year.

our big names are good players, but greatness is driven by that killer instinct, and I'm not too sure if some of the fins are as concerned with becoming great as they are to collecting a big contract. For instance, last night UM showed why they are great. They coulda mailed it in and took their licks down by 23, but the great ones don't allow that to happen.

Back
Top Bottom