Sam Madison is the most overrated DB in the league | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Madison is the most overrated DB in the league

Originally posted by EGeorge2727
Not only is Madison overrated, you're whole team is. Good players, no coaching. It doesn't matter if your players make the pro bowl, it only matters if you win.

Why don't you take a page out of the Titans book? Last year we had no one voted to the probowl (Kevin Carter joined because of injury) and we still made it to the AFC Championship game. How many pro bowlers did the dolphins have?? Did the Dolphins even get to the playoffs???

Why don't you stop wasting your money on "Pro Bowlers" and go and get a decent coaching staff.

We always seem to beat up on the Titans. Obviously this guy has been waiting for a while to get some smack in.

Originally posted by Wdolfan
no no the man has a point...madison makes 5 million a year & totally blew last season & cried because Surtain made the pro bowl.. I mean he cried! like a bitch! he took himself out on that play as well! Dump his sorry ***. I said this last season. Where is the proof that he is so good? There is none.

He played ok today. You're harping on last season.

ok? for 5 million? for one one the highest paid players at his spot?

Thank you for supporting my argument

ok? for 5 million? for one one the highest paid players at his spot?

Thank you for supporting my argument

It's gonna take 15 more weeks before you can be rightfully arrogant with me on this topic.

Original take by EGeorge2727
Not only is Madison overrated, you're whole team is. Good players, no coaching. It doesn't matter if your players make the pro bowl, it only matters if you win.

Why don't you take a page out of the Titans book? Last year we had no one voted to the probowl (Kevin Carter joined because of injury) and we still made it to the AFC Championship game. How many pro bowlers did the dolphins have?? Did the Dolphins even get to the playoffs???

Why don't you stop wasting your money on "Pro Bowlers" and go and get a decent coaching staff.

2 hours till kickoff... baby. Like to hear how mush trash you and guys like Shulters will have to offer after we give you a full dose of the spread offense...:lol:

ok...another entire season is what you need, fine. I'll be here. What will you say when he puts in yet another mediocre season? we'll see.

It's not just Sam. Our whole D is overrated.

Miami Hype is the name of our Defense.

All teams will learn from the Texans and pass the ball deep on us until we prove we can stop them.

No interceptions, no fumble recoveries, no sacks.
'

On the other side of the ball, Jay cant seem to complete a pass. And they keep calling passes.

We should take a page from Bellychick and make people think about their jobs.

Wanny: Jay had an awful good day out there. A few penalties and we would have won.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by SoCalRaider

2 hours till kickoff... baby. Like to hear how mush trash you and guys like Shulters will have to offer after we give you a full dose of the spread offense...:lol:
You shouldn't have even said anything. You're just embarrasing your self tryin to talk smack cuz the Raiders have nothin on us this year. We're mad, and we want revenge. Not only that, but you have to come into our house and we've been waiting since after the Championship game for tonight. We were both hurt last year, but a healthy Titans team (healthy McNair, Kearse, etc.) beats a healthy Oakland team.

Madison is overrated. Surtain is better than him. Madison just talks a lot. He is good, not a star.

Charles Woodson is the most overrated PLAYER in the game. Hands DOWN.

ok...another entire season is what you need, fine. I'll be here. What will you say when he puts in yet another mediocre season? we'll see.

I'll say he put in another mediocre season and go from there.

mack how are you, it's good to have some Jets reinforcements over here...

Pretty good, I thought I joined here a week ago, but I didn't so I signed up today.

Originally posted by jaxdolfan
It's not just Sam. Our whole D is overrated.

Miami Hype is the name of our Defense.

All teams will learn from the Texans and pass the ball deep on us until we prove we can stop them.

No interceptions, no fumble recoveries, no sacks.
'

On the other side of the ball, Jay cant seem to complete a pass. And they keep calling passes.

We should take a page from Bellychick and make people think about their jobs.

Wanny: Jay had an awful good day out there. A few penalties and we would have won.

How did Jay have an awful day? It was the defense IMO

Originally posted by slimshadyp7

How did Jay have an awful day? It was the defense IMO

Overthrows, underthrows and a pick (the other was a hail mary pick.) There were a few good plays, but that was when the WR was wide open or Chambers was making that circus catch.

Surtain had the coverage on the play and Knight missed the tackle. Madison had coverage on the other side of the field but ran over when the ball was in the air.

If you want to blame someone blame Surtain and Knight

Back
Top Bottom