Same Fans??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Fans???

!PapaCrunk81!

'Cocaine and Toupes'
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is everyone the same type of fan that cheers the loudest when we're winning, but goes screaming in the woods when we lose. If anyone is sick, it's me from this representation. My Miami flag is still raising as high as it has ever. Mods, I'm really not meaning any ill will, it's just this makes me so mad, when a loss happens and everyone is crying. Boo hoo, game time is in 7 days, grab your Dolphins gear, and LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!!!! I said LET'S GO DOLPHINS!

What everyone is supposed to smile when we lose? I don't think so, When you lose to a TERRIBLE team and lose badly, it is perfectly acceptable to voice your displeasure. I will be there next weekend like everyone else, but come on man, don't expect anyone to be happy or gee golly gosh about losing this game either.

Well when you lose a game the same way you always do (coaching, penalties, bad game management) and nothing is done about it it's kinda hard not to be pissed.

Nobody is saying "Abandon Ship" But there is nothing more to say then that was a disgusting display by a team favored to go to the SB that I have ever seen.

they have had 8 months to be ready for this game, and what happens, that $hit the bed.

Next week I will be right here rooting again but don't think I am going to sit here and pretend that I am happy or encouraged by their play today. If they don't play better they will most likely be 0-3 after the Jets and Bills.

Hell if they were playing the Bills today they woudl have gotten their A$$ Kicked.

Originally posted by Samphin
What everyone is supposed to smile when we lose? I don't think so, When you lose to a TERRIBLE team and lose badly, it is perfectly acceptable to voice your displeasure. I will be there next weekend like everyone else, but come on man, don't expect anyone to be happy or gee golly gosh about losing this game either.

exactly

that's not my point, I just mad that everyone is running around with there heads cut off. I'm really mad myself, but I'm not going to sit around and put a bullet in my head over it. The Texans didn't seem too terrible to me, it's week one and how is anyone to know who is going to be the team until the season gets going. Didn't the Jets start out really bad last year, and last time I checked they are the reigning AFC East champs. Be mad, I'm really upset, I just don't like seeing some of the stuff (whining) on this board. But like everyone else's freedom in voicing their displeasure over the game, I'm voicing my own displeasures. There is a lot of great people on this board, but I think some need to catch their breath and calm down a bit.

Hey I'm mad about today's Bullcrap, I still love the FINS. You don't need blind loyalty to be a fan. We lost to a team we should have killed, so we should sit back and say oh well better luck next game. That's not what this board is for.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I am and always will be a huge Miami Dolphins fan. However, this loss is just unexcusable.

Agreed 100%

Has anyone ever given adequate thought to the idea that Houston may not be such a "terrible" team???

Tampa lost week 1 last year.... lets hope we can turn it around the same way. But some changes need to be made. I love Norv but passing an out pattern 15 yards down field with a soft armed QB when all you need to do is run and punt. Come on my sons peewee coach knows what to do in those situations...

No actually Houston for the most part was very average.

NEw England 01, Baltimore 00?, Tennessee 02 are names of such teams that have had horrible starts and have gone on to big things....maybe not flying out of the gate could be a blessing in disguise, however its frustrating not to come out of the gate...but hey at least 2 teams lost with us in the division....damn bills

Average enough to beat the Phins. we had so many crappy plays and calls it boggles the mind. JT was invisible all day, the punting was a joke, the fact they went for 2 was strange, fiedler needs to know he shouldn't throw a deep out with us up by two in our own territory. Ect ect ect.

Back
Top Bottom