Same Fans??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Fans???

Originally posted by Miami4Life83
Tampa lost week 1 last year.... lets hope we can turn it around the same way. But some changes need to be made. I love Norv but passing an out pattern 15 yards down field with a soft armed QB when all you need to do is run and punt. Come on my sons peewee coach knows what to do in those situations...

Even if we had completed that pass, most likely it would have stopped the clock.....makes no sense.

BB

The Texans were overlooked by everyone...including the Dolphins.

I saw threads that read, How Many Sacks Will Miami Have...or Ricky will run wild, whatever.

The Texans might be a better team than everyone thought, our team might be a lot worse than everyone thought...who knows.

What I do know is this: the Bills are looking DANGEROUS. I will have to see a big time butt kicking against the Jets next week before I feel like we can compete in the East this year.

I agree that this sucks that we lost...but too start calling for Jay's head... etc. is the same ol' crap.

You know I went through this sam stuff last year when the Fins lost to the Vikings, I heard "it isn't that bad, it's not a division game", "the big gam is against the Pats", "it's only one game", "They can still win the divison if the win next week so no big deal" and what happened they lost the following week and missed the playoffs.

I am not a homer, if things are good I will call them good if they are bad I will call them bad. Does this mean the season is over? No! No more thne it would mean they were going to the SB if they won, but if they continue to play like they did today they will not be in the playoffs period.

There is no excuse for them to come out this flat after 8 months of living wiht the Patriots loss, they should have been out for blood.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I agree that this sucks that we lost...but too start calling for Jay's head... etc. is the same ol' crap.
Prime we butt heads a couple of times but I agree whole heartedly

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
NEw England 01, Baltimore 00?, Tennessee 02 are names of such teams that have had horrible starts and have gone on to big things....maybe not flying out of the gate could be a blessing in disguise, however its frustrating not to come out of the gate...but hey at least 2 teams lost with us in the division....damn bills

Yes but those teams didn't just chole away the previous season, that is why this is more unexpected for them to play this flat. A Championship team comes out and wins that game by 21 points.

To lose this game is upsetting, but it is only one game and the first of the season. The Minn game last year was different. There was not much time to fix the mistakes. We still have time, Let's just hope the coaching staff can do that... Of which I am not sold on yet.

See, I am not the only one. Everyone is critisizing the playcalling and the HORRIBLE performance by Royals. I think it is fair to call those out who cost us the game. Combine their terrible efforts with the lack of disipline to not get a penalty and it spelled disaster.

People on here have been calling for the release of Royals all offseason (myself included) and a lot have voiced their displeasure over the playcalling Wanny had done over the past few years (again, myself included). This game was nothing more than shedding a light on the problems this team has. Right now, I wouldn't pick the fins as a favorite to win over any team outside of the Bengals and Cardinas. Even the Cardinals scored more points today than us.

This was a lousy game and people should be held accountable. I almost guarentee you that there will not be one person in the media who jumps on our bandwagon unless we roll off the next three for w's.

Man I am still seething about this game. Lets just say the Texans aren't a horrible team. They still have no where near the talent Miami does. They shouldn't have even been in this game. Miami screwed the pooch long and hard on this one.

Not wragging on yer phreak..

but how many times did the Buccs win by 21 last season?

This is bad, yes. We may be worse than we all believed, we may not. But I would gamble big style that we under-estimated our opponent. May that be the last time this season we do that.

I'm not a fair weather fan, but I expect excellence from this team, and what I saw today made me sick.
I can't remember seeing so many penalties! Poor discipline.
Every shot of Wanny on the sidelines makes me feel sorry for him, "aw shucks, woes me" all the time. Who can look up to that?
I'll keep rooting for them, because I respect and honor the tradition, but it's obvious we've got some challenges in the leadership dept and talent output.
Houston is like 8mil under the cap! We're up against it! I expect an ROI from the talent and it's not there. Maybe it's not all Wanny's fault, but he needs to be able to grab someone by the facemask light a fire under someone's a$$.

Yeah don't get down too much, I mean it was only a loss to the Texans hahaha

The one point I would like to make is on the pick on the out pattern. That was a well thrown ball. Chambers has to come back for the ball. There is no way Chris should have let the DB get in front of him. He just kept sliding away from the ball to get more yards if he caught it. That was a mental mistake by CC.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Yes but those teams didn't just chole away the previous season, that is why this is more unexpected for them to play this flat. A Championship team comes out and wins that game by 21 points.

Give it a rest already. So we know who the championship team is right now? Already eh?
What will you think if the Houston Texans win the super bowl? We are THAT far into the season where such a prediction isn't FARFETCHED!

So calm down, realize this is a marathon and not a sprint and pick your heart back off the ground.

Originally posted by Superself
Has anyone ever given adequate thought to the idea that Houston may not be such a "terrible" team???

They are not a terrible team but for a team that is a favorite to win the Super Bowl..... it IS an unexcusable loss at home.
That's all most of us are saying. I'm not representing "The I am quiting being a fan crowd". Just making a point that based on our teams "talent" level and expectations for the season that this should have been one of our easiest games.

Back
Top Bottom