Same Old Phinz : All Hype.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Phinz : All Hype....

Blitz, who can take you bitching for nine consecutive years till they win again.....BTW, aren't we about WINNING the super bowl? (the pats only won once...so this 10 year thing is crap)

I wonder what's going to happen to our LB core next year...

Will Seau come back??? I think he will
ZT??? I think he'll be here also.
Greenwood...I'm not to sure about this...we probably have him test the market...I think.
E. Moore...I hope he's ready b/c I know he will need to step up and play.

Seau I believe signed a two year deal, Zach still has 3 years on his contract, Greenwood is restricted, and we have E. Moore and a draft to add talent. Linebacker is one of our strengths.

Blitz,
I don't understand you man...I still remember one of your posts back in training camp.I believe you had just came bak from a practice...You said the fins would be lucky to finish over .500...You discarded Junior as slow etc...Very negative...
Now i respect that you say thes are the same old phinz etc..but why are you surprised ?? You were the one warning us about how these guys are overrated and pretenders...

but i do sense that ZT and JT may have had enough...they are sick of what happens every year with the Fins...

Who the hell isn't, I will always be a Dolphin fan don't get me wrong but I am so sick of this bs hype of were out for vengance, this year is different........WIN!!!, WIN!!!, WIN!!! GO DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS AND SHUT THE FU*% UP.
Wany and the rest of his circus clowns must go with him. I can't stand to hear him say that we were a few plays from winning, this guy played well blah, blah, blah. Rip someone's head off and sh*% down their neck (use the towel boy who cares) then ask who's next? Then maybe, just maybe we won't have to be frustrated Fins fans any ******* longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I feel better now

I'm happy you feel better...sometimes venting does that...and yes...Wanny & Co. need to GO!!!

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Blitz,
I don't understand you man...I still remember one of your posts back in training camp.I believe you had just came bak from a practice...You said the fins would be lucky to finish over .500...You discarded Junior as slow etc...Very negative...
Now i respect that you say thes are the same old phinz etc..but why are you surprised ?? You were the one warning us about how these guys are overrated and pretenders...

You must ahve me confused with someone else......

I never said we'd be lucky to finsih above .500, and I've never said anything bad regarding the signing of OLB J. Seau.....

I've tried to be optimistic all season long, but it's very hard for me to see any light as of today. I'm not sure how the rest of you can be satisfied with such mediocrity, but I'm tired of it....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

I dont think the Dolphins will ever do enough to please anyone. When I go into the chatroom on Sunday, whenever we are losing or not playing up to standards, the majority of the chatting is about how we're the worst team in the league, how bad we suck, and how the game is over despite the fact that its the 1st quarter. Honestly I dont care about the fans in Miami or anyone who supports them. Their opinions don't mean anything to me. This season isn't over until week 17, and if we arent in the playoffs at that time, then its time to discuss the offseason. A true fan would stick with the Dolphins until the clock reads 0:00 on Dec 28, 2003....

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Good post smokey...
Blitz...this is the post i was talking about...
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?threadid=21208

I wrote that, but I don't see anything in that article that says we'll be lucky to finish above .500........Never said that.

As for my comments regarding J. Seau, at the time he looked slow in coverage. Was I incorrect???....I don't think so.

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Like most of the Phins fans out there I can say we don't stop being a Phin's fan, it's just so damn frustrating watching a team that has talent fall flat on their faces when they should be winning the big games. Obviously you won't win all the big games, but do it at least 50% of the time.
Where is the fire and intensity for the big games? Not in the pre-game, when it's the 4th quarter w/ 3 + minutes to go and we need a score to win it, it's like the game might as well be over because we only know how to play not to lose. Which is the Wanny coaching style.

Back
Top Bottom