Same Old Phinz : All Hype.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Phinz : All Hype....

I do remember ZT saying that he would like to play for the Raiders...this comment was made a couple of years ago...remember that?

no he did not...but i was just making a comment...relax.

but i do sense that ZT and JT may have had enough...they are sick of what happens every year with the Fins...you never know and I hope they stay...but if they want to leave...I hope they let them go...of course for something in return...they are under contract so we would not be letting them go for nothing in return.

I doubt that they will leave...I agree with you Section 126 but I'm sure that ZT is sick of this crap year in and year out...so even though I would be suprised if they go...you just never know!!!

Perhaps it is time to start trading those guys. tear it down and rebuild, ever team has to rebuildon occasion, get a bunch of picks and rebuild with youth.

Originally posted by pats4life
Perhaps it is time to start trading those guys. tear it down and rebuild, ever team has to rebuildon occasion, get a bunch of picks and rebuild with youth.

Wouldn't you just love that?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Yeah..I kind of remember that you had some type of run in with him at a banquet or at restaurant...so what happened?

Anyway...have you been on the other website?

Another tough season being a FinsFan!!!

Go Fins!!!

Zach and I had a run in at the breakfast banquet two years ago. At the time, the Jets had beaten us 8 or 9 straight, and when I was getting his autograph, I said, "are we going to beat the Jets this year??"....

Well, needless to say, he didn't take it too well. He stood up, red faced and angry, and said "we don't need to beat the Jets, they never make the playoffs anyway".....

I took that bad. We're the fans, the ones who support this team year in and year out, and have to deal with losing to the stinking Jets. He's just a player, or tourist if you will. When he's gone, we the fans still have to deal with the Jets....

I think his attitude, and the statement he made was wrong. He's part of the Phinz, and to say we don't need to beat the Jets, was unacceptable IMO. He could have just said "we'll do our best", but downplaying the importance of beating the Jets leads me to beleive he could have cared less.....I was very disappointed to say the least.

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Greenwood stinks? Hello?

He's the first linebacker off the field. He only plays in the base 4-3. There are games in which he barely saw the field(NYJ, Dallas, etc)

When he's on the field, he makes plays. Flat out. He is our most complete linebacker. He isnt as dominant vs. the run, but Greenwood has better coverage skills then any of our other LB's.

In the one game I can think of where Greenwood played in nickel coverage, he was our best linebacker(Jacksonville, playing in place of Seau).

In New England, he again was our best linebacker. Against Baltimore he was again dominant. He took down both Todd Heap and Jamal Lewis 1v1. That's impressive.

Greenwood has most definately NOT been sucking. He has just took time to develop. Being around Seau has definately helped him.

Actually I am being serious, its great to be competive every year but maybe its time to Do what J.J. did in Dallas, trade everone with value, and build a balanced team through the draft, lets be honest here with all the stars Miami has on the defensive side of the football how much money is left over for the offense. I would suffer a couple bad seasons in order to win a super bowl!

Originally posted by Section126
.So yeah, I guarantee they will both be here.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want either one of them to leave. I'm just saying there is the slight possibility it could happen. Never underestimate the power of losing!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG...now I remember...I knew it had to do something with the Jets...

Didn't ZT mention something in an article about a fan who went up to him and said...just beat the freakin Jets??? I'm sure that his happened and I thought to myself...he must be referring to BLITZ...

His reaction may have been wrong but I'm sure that he was as pissed as you and even more about losing to the Jets...so I kind of could see why he would react that way...but it could have been handled better...

See Blitz...you tha man...you sure got his attention though!!!

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Zach and I had a run in at the breakfast banquet two years ago. At the time, the Jets had beaten us 8 or 9 straight, and when I was getting his autograph, I said, "are we going to beat the Jets this year??"....

Well, needless to say, he didn't take it too well. He stood up, red faced and angry, and said "we don't need to beat the Jets, they never make the playoffs anyway".....

I took that bad. We're the fans, the ones who support this team year in and year out, and have to deal with losing to the stinking Jets. He's just a player, or tourist if you will. When he's gone, we the fans still have to deal with the Jets....

I think his attitude, and the statement he made was wrong. He's part of the Phinz, and to say we don't need to beat the Jets, was unacceptable IMO. He could have just said "we'll do our best", but downplaying the importance of beating the Jets leads me to beleive he could have cared less.....I was very disappointed to say the least.

I hate to say this but I am on Zach's side on this, the guy was taking time to give you an autograph and your'e giving him crap about the jits.
And saying that "he is just a player", dude, it's his blood, his hip, his shoulder, his bones that break and tweak.....trust me, he cares.

I think you took it the wrong way, he was just stating the facts. When the jits were beating us, we were making the playoffs and the jits weren't.

Originally posted by pats4life

Hate to agree, but Pats is correct.....

Look at the history of these teams that are getting to the Super Bowl on a "once a decade basis".....

The Pats have been doing it for 30 years. They go to the Super Bowl at least once decade. They don't win the division every season, and they don't contend for it at times either. They do however get to the big dance at least once every ten years. How do they do it???....

It's simple.

They don't pride themselves on winning the division every single season. They take a few years off now and then to help re-stock their team. they aren't afraid to have losing seasons in NE because they know how beneficial it can be in the long run. We however, are just too afraid to face a couple of losing seasons. That's why when teams like the Pats move forward, we remain at a stand still....

Every team has to have a couple of losing seasons in order to improve. We don't seem to think that way, and look where it's gotten us....

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Um...who said Greenwood stinks???

I did, and I stand by it 100%....

He's been practically invisible ever since he was pushed into the starting position. Even rookie {E. Moore} almost beat him out for the starting job this off-season. That doesn't give me much hope for Greenwood, or his future with this team. I'd be willing to give him one more season out there, but that's only because of how confident I am in the rest of the players around him....

Back
Top Bottom