Sammy Knight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sammy Knight?

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Does anyone know what's going on with Sammy Knight? Is he in GB? Is he in Miami? Did he sign already?

start 2 more threads about Knight, click your heels 3 times, and the answer will appear.

He's probably doing a visit in Green Bay today since it was scheduled and we didn't hear anything this morning.

Originally posted by phinfan2003
Does anyone know what's going on with Sammy Knight? Is he in GB? Is he in Miami? Did he sign already?

Phin I would like to know also I can't find anything on it :cry:

hes trying to get a hold of his agent.........name escapes me......elvis...uh.....elvis something

He postponed the trip to Green Bay due to the birth of his child.

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins have extended an offer to Knight, in reponse to an offer he received from the Packers. The former Pro Bowler, who opted out of a contract that would have paid him about $1.5 million this season, has delayed his visit to Green Bay because of the birth of his daughter last Wednesday.
Knight already visited the Dolphins, who are believed to be offering a deal worth close to the league minimum ($530,000) this season. In Miami, Knight would compete for a starting job with incumbent Arturo Freeman.

I was REALLY hoping to hear something by today too... I'm just tired of it being dragged out...

I mean when you think about it, it is very inconsiderate of him to make all of us fans have to wait so long just so he can make a good, life changing, career decision he is comfortable with... Who does he think he is? :nono: Some people are so freakin inconsiderate....

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by 13isgr81
I was REALLY hoping to hear something by today too... I'm just tired of it being dragged out...

I mean when you think about it, it is very inconsiderate of him to make all of us fans have to wait so long just so he can make a good, life changing, career decision he is comfortable with... Who does he think he is? :nono: Some people are so freakin inconsiderate....

:biggrin:

its a done deal, their just working out the details, like where he's gonna live, setting the famliy up , etc. trust me its a done deal, knight is will be an official dolphin by weds.

Tommorow guys....tommorow! He will sign on my birthday! I am predicting it :)

I don't think it is a done deal, if it was a done deal then why would he still be going to GB? I hope we sign Knight, and think we will, but it certainly isn't a done deal.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I don't think it is a done deal, if it was a done deal then why would he still be going to GB? I hope we sign Knight, and think we will, but it certainly isn't a done deal.

He was in Green Bay today.. the local news didnt say if the Packer's offered him a contract or not...
*shrug*

Back
Top Bottom