Sammy Knight? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sammy Knight?

Thanks for the update from the other side WisconsinFan. Nice to know what the other teams are seeing

Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton of XTRA Sports 690-1150 in So. Cal reported that Knight is leaning towards Miami because they have a better defense than Green Bay. He said that Knight should accept the offer by week's end. I don't know where Hacksaw got this info, but that's what he is saying. Let us hope that this is true.

Dolphins | Knight Chooses Dolphins? - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:36:04 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports it appears unrestricted free agent S Sammy Knight (Saints) will choose to sign with the Miami Dolphins after canceling his visit with the Green Bay Packers. According to an associate of Knight, he hopes to reach a deal with Miami in the next few days.

Packers | Knight Cancels Visit - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 17:33:49 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports unrestricted free agent S Sammy Knight (Saints) cancelled his visit with the Green Bay Packers scheduled

Ok, so that's where Hacksaw got his info from. Sounds good!!! Welcome to Miami, Sammy Knight!!!

I wonder what Wisconsin Fan Heard then?
Hope KFFL is right about this one!
One More Piece To The Puzzle I Hope!
Welcome Sammy, Come On Brian!
Go Dolphins!:friday:

the sun sentinel tuesday morning, reports knight's signing is imminent.

now let's sit back and enjoy the season.

Originally posted by WisconsinFan

He was in Green Bay today.. the local news didnt say if the Packer's offered him a contract or not...
*shrug*

KFFL and Sportsline both state he cancelled his trip.........so how could he be in Greenbay:confused: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom