San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

@ Lakers
@ Utah
@ Phoenix
@ Washington
@ Orlando
@ Miami
@ New Jersey
@ Detroit

:madness:

If the Spurs are still playing like this in March,then we have causes to really worry.The Spurs are historically a second half of the season team.Im not that worried as of now.

Spurs 99 6ers 85

Nice win tonight.6ers battled back late,but Spizzurs prevail...Always good to win on the road.

Very critical that we win these last 3 games. Then it's onto the trip from hell! :wink:

If you really look at it,the Spurs havent had much trouble on the road this year.I think we still have the best road record right now.Maybe thats what this team needs is to get out on the road for a lil while.

Tonights Game........

Spurs 29-13

vs.

Celtics 12-27

The San Antonio Spurs are the last team the slumping Boston Celtics want to play.

The Spurs look to win their 18th straight game over the lowly Celtics when they meet at TD Banknorth Garden on Monday.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/070122.html

Lets see,Duncan has never lost to the Celtics.And neither has Parker and Ginobli.Lets get 18 straight against this struggling team.Need to gain some momentum going into this road trip coming up.

Spizzurs 93 Celts 89

One thing ive figured out about Spurs Celts games for the last 8 or so years is...The Celts cant seem to WIN!! No matter what.They showed some heart,but in the end same ole story.Go Spurs Go!

Boston has a bunch of young talent. I'd like to see us trade for some guys from their squad if we could. We need to get a little younger.

Next year I see Finley, Bowen, Horry and Barry all gone

Boston has a bunch of young talent. I'd like to see us trade for some guys from their squad if we could. We need to get a little younger.

Next year I see Finley, Bowen, Horry and Barry all gone

I agree with the exception of Bowen.Hes older,but hes still in reasonably good shape.Unless we get somebody for him,Id like to see him stay for at least 1 more year.

Tonights Game........

Rockets (25-16)

vs

Spurs 30-13

The San Antonio Spurs will try to extend the Houston Rockets losing streak to a season-high four straight games when they visit the AT&T Center on Wednesday.

Houston snapped a 17-game slide in San Antonio with a 97-78 victory on Dec. 22. Yao Ming led the Rockets with 22 points in the team's first road win over the Spurs in more than nine years, but he'll be absent for the rematch on Wednesday because of a broken bone under his right knee.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/070124.html

Spurs usually handle the Rockets pretty well.Hmm I wonder if McGrady plays tonight.Shouldnt matter.Go Spurs Go!!

And for my 7000 post all I got to say is ........GO LAKERS

Need to win this game in LA tomorrah...Rodeo road trip coming up.This is where this team shows what its got in the tank.Go Spurs Go!

Need to win this game in LA tomorrah...Rodeo road trip coming up.This is where this team shows what its got in the tank.Go Spurs Go!

Aint going to happen. The Lakers need a win bad too.

Back
Top Bottom