San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

And, he is going to have to for the next month since Carlos Boozer will be out with an injury.

I don't really view Utah as a threat in the Western Conference anyways.

I finally saw the play where Kobe hit Manu......No way that was an accident. Kobe swung his arm out after releasing the shot....it was more than just trying to draw contact. The one game suspension seems fair.

Good finish..........Big Shot Rob couldn't hit at the end, but SA had many opportunities.

Okur came up huge for the Jazz tonight.

Horrible 3-pt shot by Horry but hey sometimes they go in, sometimes they don't.

Props to Utah

I finally saw the play where Kobe hit Manu......No way that was an accident. Kobe swung his arm out after releasing the shot....it was more than just trying to draw contact. The one game suspension seems fair.

Any shot like that over the shoulders warrants a suspension these days.I remember when Karl Malone used to knock players clean out and not get suspended.David Robinson and Isaih Thomas know what Im talking about.

The Malice in the Palace has alot to do with the way todays NBA is being conducted,but pretty soon its just going to take away alot of the competition out of the game.The NBA is a physical sport,and most of the good players have to be physical to be dominant.

Last nights game is an example of what happens to a team that comes out and mentally thinks they can coast to a victory.That,and being killed on the glass,along with the turnovers.Tony Parker and Timmy D were the only 2 to show up.And thats been the problem with the Spurs this year.The bench has flat out been sucking lately.In earlier games this season,they seemed to play pretty well.Dont surprised to see something happen before the trade deadline.

Seems like they know its the first night of a back to back so theyre just going to rest.I think Tim sat too long in that stretch in the 3rd.Thats when things started to unravel.The Spurs can play with intensity,they just dont do it every night.

Last nights game is an example of what happens to a team that comes out and mentally thinks they can coast to a victory.That,and being killed on the glass,along with the turnovers.Tony Parker and Timmy D were the only 2 to show up.And thats been the problem with the Spurs this year.The bench has flat out been sucking lately.In earlier games this season,they seemed to play pretty well.Dont surprised to see something happen before the trade deadline.

Seems like they know its the first night of a back to back so theyre just going to rest.I think Tim sat too long in that stretch in the 3rd.Thats when things started to unravel.The Spurs can play with intensity,they just dont do it every night.
And tonights game will be just as if not even tougher.

Suns Hope to Start New Winning Streak, Host Spurs

Spurs 32-15

vs

Suns 36-9

The Phoenix Suns didn't have any problems bouncing back after their first lengthy winning streak was ended. They may find it a bit tougher to start another one
when they begin a difficult two-game homestand with a visit from the San Antonio Spurs on Thursday.

The Suns had their 17-game winning streak snapped with a 121-112 loss to Minnesota on Monday in the finale of a five-game road trip for Phoenix, which had won 33 of the previous 35 games.

Phoenix (36-9) won 15 straight - then a franchise record - from Nov. 20-Dec. 19, then lost two of three before starting the new franchise-record 17-game run, which was one game shy of tying for the fourth-longest winning streak in NBA history.

"It's too bad it ended," Suns coach Mike D'Antoni said Wednesday. "I think we're all really disappointed. It's almost like losing a playoff game. But it doesn't really mean a whole lot in the whole scheme of where we're going. It was fun while it lasted. Now hopefully we can get on another."

While the Suns have rebounded nicely from a 1-5 start to the season, they

http://www.nba.com/games/20070201/SASPHX/preview.html

Spurs need to come out with fire tonight.For starters we need to keep their bigs off the glass and limit the turnovers.We all know how the Suns like to get out and run.Key=Transition defense.Go Spurs Go!!

Good Lucks against the Suns. BTW Spurz703 I beat you at Yahtzee. Go Lakers.

clear.gif

AMARE!!!!!!
Amazingly, the Suns out rebounded the Spurs 51-41, difference in the game if you ask me...

Good game though...

Man, Suns fans acted like they won an NBA Final....Had the Suns.Let em get away.Spurs have been getting outrebounded alot lately.Need to shake this habit.Pops got work to do this year.Spurs usually start playing well after the all-star break.Good game.

Back
Top Bottom